3 table sit and gos

Please change the break system on these 3 table sng’s too align with the MTT break system. 55 minutes past the hour. They’re in the MTT lobby for a reason. They’re sng’s but tournament players play them.

We’ll look into this and escalate the feedback to the Poker Team, we’ll have news as it arrives and provide it below.

Does anyone else have any feedback on this?

I would play more of these if they didn’t ruin my MTT breaks

I vote for adding breaks.

1 Like

i do agree to add sync breaks to the mtt sngs that align with MTT.

if you play for example 2 or more MTT SNG’s all those SNG tables will have a break 1 hour after they start so they are not even in sync with each other and therefore you can never take a break.

but if they all align together a person would be able to take a break.

it definitely should be integrated.

Does anything ever get changed?

-This seemed like an obvious change to have breaks align as it was never changed when ignition added synchronized breaks

-Changing at least some of the MTT structures around so there’s more “SS” mirroring the nightly 30k gtd. Or the 10k starting with antes like the big tournaments instead of starting with a billion big blinds

-1 player registered in a 9 man SNG should appear above a 0 players registered in a 6 man SNG. Which every other site does and helps games fill quicker

Feel like I’m wasting my time on this forum.

1 Like

@David3 we do appreciate all feedback and collect everything provided. Some feedback is implemented quickly and others take time. In addition, others are just reviewed for consideration if changes are decided to be made.

Ideally, we would love to apply everyone’s personal feedback to make the playing experience as pleasant as possible but unfortunately not all changes can be made.