6 Player Knockout Sit n Go Question

I have a question I would have sworn I knew the answer to, but now I’m not so sure.

In a 6 player knockout sit n go, if you knock out 2 players AND win the tournament, how many bounties do you collect in addition to the first place money?

You would get a bounty for every player you knocked out, irrespective of if you won the tournament or not. If you knock out 2 players you get 2x the bounty.

But specifically when you WIN it… what about the bounty you posted for yourself? Since I was not knocked out don’t I get that back?

Yes, you would in effect get 3 bounties.

1 Like

Right. So… I believe the disconnect is in the client reporting at the end of the tournament.

In the image it says, “Bounties collected: 2 ($4)”, which makes me think I was paid $4 in bounties and not $6. I can’t really look at my balance and tell the difference. The window at the end of the SnG just says I was paid $20, when it should really say the entire total…finish prize + ALL bounties.

The SnG ended on hand 4444382526, 19:07:05, Dec 19th.

Could someone verify the payout is "( (#KOs +1) * (Bounty$ ) ) to the winner?

Much appreciated.

1 Like

While perhaps not shown in the lobby, if you check your transactions you’ll see that indeed you were provided 2$, 4$, and then $20 for the same tournament. Effectively all 3 bounties plus the $20.

1 Like

Thanks for that, RSharp. I did see that message but still wasn’t sure about the message in the top corner showing 2 bounties. If the summary message totaled it all up, that would be awesome.

Thanks for getting back Foster. Appreciated.

1 Like