6max payouts % too low

2nd week in a row where I noticed that the payout % for the two lower 6max tournaments are extremely low:

7:20pm $11 6max 10k Gtd
1556 total entries
351 re-entries
151 places paid (9.7%)
Min cash = $27

7:40pm $25 6max 25k Gtd
1429 total entries
348 re-entries
151 places paid (10.5%)
Min cash = $63

Compared to the $215 6max:

457 total entries
153 re-entries
72 places paid (15.8%)
Min cash = $292

Can someone look into if these two tournament payouts are suppose to be this low?

Seems like they were programmed incorrectly as every other tournament pays out about twice as many players.

I think lobby payout for some tourneys are broken. For example, $15+1.50 PLO #30011495, it shows 15 places pays, but we were hand for hand at 24. I busted 18th and got paid. Also $15+1.50 #30014496 shows 20 pays, but was hand for hand at 40 somethin. Pretty sure, entries, payouts, places paid are all broken on some tourneys…

Just finished my tourney #30014496, as you can see, it’s broken.

OMFG! They have some major issues to address!

Someone just reported on 2+2 that the 11:25pm $33 3k posted payouts are wrong as well. It shows 201 players for a $6030 prize pool, but the posted payouts only add up to $3300:

30012994 1125pm $33 3k - wrong payouts

Maybe the players got payout the correct amount, but how can we know that?

Looks like for mine,
Entries are wrong
Places paid wrong
Payouts wrong
probably just froze at a point and stayed that way, thats why my 8th place finish didn’t match.

For yours, payout wrong and places paid might be wrong too, moderators should have an explanation.

Also, this is actually unrelated to original subject.
“Wrong info in Lobby”

Hey @Billy723,

Generally speaking, a 6 max tournament has a different payout structure than a full ring does as the amount of tables adjust.

Now, to clear your concern, our 6 max tournaments do actually have fewer payouts than normal full rings but I’ve reviewed the payout structure of the tournaments that you provided and I can assure you that there wasn’t an error in the places that were paid.

In regards to the difference between the three tournaments, it’s important to note that the amount of the total entries includes the re-entries and as the third tournament involved fewer players with more re-entries, it resulted in fewer payouts for bigger amounts and a higher percentage of places paid.

Also, I wanted to thank you both for reporting that there is an issue with our Prize Information / Awards Schedule list and let you know that it’s only a display issue.

Our Poker team is actually already working on a fix and we will be providing all updates on the designated topic for the issue here.

If you need help with anything else or have any other questions, feel free to let us know.