7th @ Final Table in $5 by in $2000 GTD for $48

Also cashed in another GTD in about 60th place.

So 3 GTD tournaments in row that either have either cashed, final tabled, won, etc.

In this tournament that final tabled, I got bad beat 4 times, and gave out 2 bad beats.

Also I would encourage others here to post their success, etc, and or post hand histories for review, feedback to try to improve, and to give feedback, review to others.

There is way too much negative POKER IS RIGGED comments, and too much nonstop complaining, that need some positive stuff for a change of pace.

Bankroll is up to $206 from $83

Got a small cash in this tournament.

2 Rebuys. Broke even the cost of the 2 Mad Monday Events, with cashing both tournaments.

Got Bad Beat 3 times. Bad Beat others 3 times.

Got Coolered 3 times, Got into Trainwrecks 3 times.

Got slow played KILLED 3 times, again in the stupidest spots to slow play on, in, extreme drawy boards, against PASSIVE, non aggressive players, where their slow playing is likely not going to get paid off, where they usually get nothing, and can easily get beat by straight draws, flush draws become straights and flushes because they slow play.

It’s getting so frequent, bad, that I’m starting to see Slow play monsters under every hand, pot, bed, no matter how extremely stupid it would be if they slow played, even if they are not or not likely slow playing

This has made it even more at the mercy of card deadness preflop and postflop because can’t bet, etc, because of the slow players slow playing EVERY DARN TIME, HAND.

It’s getting rediculous.

Can we please teach them not to slow play all the time?

Like how about a article, something on when not to slow play, etc.

Their slow playing ALL THE TIME, is NOT good for the game.

It’s rediculous. Another reason can’t wait to get the bankroll to move up stakes to hopefully avoid nonstop slow playing.

Enough said about that.

That said, Just a matter of time until I final table one of these for a bigger cash.

1 Like

At least you kept it positive lol

Yeah there is a couple, few things that are either complaints, or come across as such.

But it really just is reporting what happened, what the results were.

And when do that it can be hard at times not to complain about it.

But if complain about it, once said, no need to keep going on about it or keep posting, keep complaining about it.

Also the site is not rigged, and these things that happen are just part of the price of poker, etc.

And if going to let slip, drop a complaint, might as well be positive about it, or turn it into a positive outlook on, about it, then to forever stay negative, be negative about it, as that’s not good for you and others.

1 Like