Add More Turbo and Super Turbo Tournaments

The number of these kinds of tournaments is shockingly low. I check late reg for them all the time and rarely find any. Some people don’t have six hours to sit in a poker tournament waiting for the “RNG” to screw them.

Some of us also don’t like crapshoots.

All in favor say I. I

I say I.

Right. Because the non-turbo tourneys on Ignition are completely skill-based.

I didn’t suggest taking away the longer tourneys. Why would you care if they added more turbos to accommodate those who prefer them?

Because we need more regular speed also (>$100) I actually wouldn’t mind them adding some, just don’t want a lot of them. I like to play around 6 or 7 tables of the bigger guarantees and rather it not all be turbos. More bang for our buck with non turbos. Just saying, but good luck with whatever they choose to add.

Honestly I suck no matter if it’s turbo or normal speed lol. I just can’t stand being in a tourney for 2 hours and somebody that sucks worse than myself “which is not easy to do” comes in and calls my 3 of a kind top pair after the flop and the idiot has nothing but comes out with a runner runner flush or straight. Obviously just an example but that seems to happen to me most every single tourney and always before getting into the money. The best I have finished was 5th on a $50 buy in so again I suck but I enjoy playing. Just don’t like waisting 2 or 3 hours for outcomes like that.