Adding more bet sizing buttons

Is it possible to add more bet sizing options on the poker software. I would like to see a 33% and maybe 66% options added to the 50% , 75% and 100% options

4 Likes

Great suggestion! I’ll pass it on and keep you informed of any updates.

Whole-heartedly agree with this. The options suggested would definitely reflect the modern thought on post flop bet sizing options. Perhaps allowing players the option to see the pot and their bets in big blinds rather than dollars would be great too.

Absolutely agree 100%! Also action button hotkeys would be great!

Another client I play on has a few custom bet sizing buttons in addition to the default set (i.e. you set the multiplier yourself for each of them in the options). Really great feature.

In addition to the suggestions above, I would like to see a 2.5x button for pre-flop action.

1 Like

Agree with Dan. Maybe just an ability to add a few of your own choosing would be nice?

2 Likes

@acepicklerick @Dan_123 @aleph_knot we appreciate all the great feedback on this topic.

Hey guys,

We really appreciate your suggestions and thank you for submitting this particular idea OP.

We will be moving this to ‘Site Feedback - Dismissed’ as our Poker team let us know that there are no current plans to have additional bet sizing options added on the Software, to be in line with our recreational poker model that benefits the average recreational player.

Hmmm, not sure how that would affect recreational s.

Found this thread while poking around, and I would love this feature. The stated reason for not having it seems asinine to me. I’m sure recreational players would appreciate having such options, too.

We will be moving this to ‘Site Feedback - Dismissed’ as our Poker team let us know that there are no current plans to have additional bet sizing options added on the Software, to be in line with our recreational poker model that benefits the average recreational player.

This isn’t a “rec-player friendly” decision. It’s just a poor decision. Many, many people routinely use preflop bet sizes such as 2.25x and 2.5x, and postflop sizes such as 1/3 and 2/3 pot on Ignition right now. People are going to continue to use these bet sizes regardless of anything you do. So, the result of you refusing to implement this feature is that players have to manually type in these amounts every time, which slows them down, which slows down every table they’re on, which results in less $$ for your company.

Is it a fear of overwhelming recreational players with too many options/buttons? I agree, that is a legitimate concern, which is why this shouldn’t be a default thing. You should add an optional setting to let us customize our bet size buttons if we wish to do so. Bury it in an “advanced” section in the settings menu, if you wish. It should absolutely exist, though. You’re just needlessly slowing the games down otherwise, with no upside at all. Denying us of this feature does nothing whatsoever to benefit recreational players.

1 Like