After losing a jackpot sit n go

after i lose a jack pot sit n go the site seems to just crash and not work for an hour. but not if i win i can continue to re enter, anyone else have this issue or know if there is something on my end to remedy?

The next time this happens can you provide a screenshot for us to review and escalate? In the meantime we would encourage you to redownload the client and see if this helps.

sounds good and its off your website not even the client thats the part that gets me its happening right now but its not as long as a wait so its tolerable in comparison.

@Manntar ive been having the same issues since the cyber attack happened. They have fixed a few of the issues but the one your referring to hasnt stopped. Things that help… switch between your phones data and then over to wifi once it locks you out, switching to incognito mode and then back again when it inevitably locks you out again. Its terribly frustrating but when i brought it to light in a post back in July i was basically told its on my end and not theirs. Eventhough it was happening to multiple people. Back then it was kicking me out in the middle of the tourney and not letting me back in, but that part seems to have been fixed. And it only happens on the Jackpot sng’s, mtt’s i never had any issues with. I even recorded my screen so i had video evidence of what was happeneing but never heard anything back from those emails. Maybe you can get thru to someone and they will fix this!

thanks for responding and my bad for the delay just kinda given up seeing as no ones helping. resported to playing lone sit n go an hour because you know every game it does this and i have to time it out for an hour or what ever it is im actually doing lol. going through your posts and like that youre presistent on them just to watch the response be from others. dont know if you get the CONSTANT phonecalls also from them trying to force bitcoin so hard. that i am still trying to figure out are my greenbacks not good enough for them?