Bad players here

I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not the site that’s bad and giving bad beats…it’s the players. They are so bad strong text

3 Likes

To win a tournament here you need to get soooo lucky. You have endless calling stations and bad players getting it in bad and sucking out non stop. It’s crazy

3 Likes

Poker wouldn’t be as fun if you know which direction each tournament was going to take? Are you saying the tourneys need to play out the way you want them to or you are going to go to another site?

1 Like

Whatever your saying I have no idea I’m simply stating how completely terrible 790 out of 800 of the players are in a game on here. Awful awful players

1 Like

at least we agree on something

1 Like

No one knows how to fold top pair after a flop no matter what. Any big A ore LoL is worthy of calling all your chips off preflop and middle pair is also worthy of 80 percent of your stack after a raise 3-bet and an all in lmao it’s redic and it breeds some of the worst beats I’ve ever encountered

1 Like

When my money is I. The middle, 95 percent I have the best hand and I can’t put together a win in weeks

1 Like

Perhaps folding a bit more might help

1 Like

I fold a lot of hands

1 Like

Too many hands probably. Trust me, I know when to fold and when not to fold. That’s not the problem. The problem is trying to navigate through a field of absolute horrible players who can’t fold and your set of 8s gets beat by running hearts for a flush or your Aces get beat by running kings from an AK. I can go on. Say what you want but the players here are some of the worst I’ve ever seen

1 Like

18 cashes in a row

1 Like

yup i am
took another shot at higher stakes and got crushed.
doomswitched style

ak finds aa
kk finds aa (sb vs btn)
qq finds kk
but to be fair my aa did find 89s for a prelop all in

1 Like

As you put it,
ak finds aa
kk finds aa (sb vs btn)
qq finds kk
All of these are not so abnormal or heartbreaking
It’s when AK bangs Broadway
It’s when QQ pops a set against KK. With Q as the highcard.
Those sting.

1 Like

And seriously what is that guy nsteinard1007 crying about?
Being up against bad players? That’s a dream come true.
You know, it’s very telling when someone cries these tears because there are a million ways to gut a fish.
If you dont know the way maybe you are not as good as you think.
And from what I’m reading it sounds like you should be upset with yourself more then anything,
Here’s why
And I quote “Any big A ore LoL is worthy of calling all your chips off preflop”
Now lets think… are you trying to get someone to call an all in from you preflop and you have better then a big ace, like AQ or AJ or AK.
So what are you holding AA or KK?
Oh God, had you been playing against “good players”
You would have squandered your hand. Made off with the blinds at best. You got extremely lucky for someone to call a preflop all in. Seriously what good player finds AA and just shoves preflop expecting to get paid off. Your seriously fortunate to find an idiot to call, just because you lost 1 out 10 in that scenario shouldn’t get you upset that your playing against players who are basically giving their stacks away.

And what else did you say, and I quote
“No one knows how to fold top pair after a flop no matter what”
Huh what? How does that play out? You just shove all in after the flop and expect someone to just instafold with top pair with possibly a nice kick.
Or did you get lucky again and have better then their top pair after the flop? Because if that was the case you wouldn’t want them to fold would you?
I could go on but hopefully you understand.
Sounds like maybe the draw beat you I’m hoping, because I dont think any solid player will be upset that they play the game better then everyone else at the table. Would they?

2 Likes

FutureInsights speak on the matter.
And listen to him not me.

1 Like

@Doublegboxeo, LOL, I am definitely not good enough to be a coach.

I like your above post. Yes you will get cracked, depending on level of play here. I watched a coach online that folded 99 to 4 bet, JJ and QQ to shoves. This takes practice, but you have to think (especially in our anonymous pool without reads) what are they calling with, especially multi way? Sure, there might be a 98s playing deep, But Ak often wins (and sometimes the other way, because its a flip) vs QQ, JJ is just another pair.

Not to be too denigrating, I have been guilty to this day of calling all ins with QQ and JJ. But, that is not optimal play. Looks good from the old tellie, better to call than shove with those hands (and fold to shove), because if hit set on flop, will stack AA and KK off (KK providing no A on flop).

1 Like

I cash in 90 percent of my games and have final tabled and won my share. Im not crying about bad players im just stating the obvious. I used to wondet why there were so many bad beats here and i thought it was the site but ive learned its just terrible players. When i get my chips in the middle i usually have a really big pair and it seems like the AJ, which is the donks new AA, always seems to find home. Its hard to win a tourney here lately because i have been getting terrible beats by bad players that think top pair is the nuts or AK is AA. Its sick actually. I have folded plenty of AK AQ JJ QQ preflop to allins. Too many times honestly. And i dont just shove with AA hoping for a call. Where you came up with that i dont know but ill give you a scenario or two of what i mean. I have AA i raise someone 3 bets another player calls i shove i get callex by both players. One has AK the other has AJ or 66 or some pair like that. AA loses. I have 88 i flat pre or flat a raise to teyto spike an 8. Flop comes 8J3 2 other players. Get allin against a J10 and then running 9 and Q or 7 or something crazy like that. Thought maybe the site was set up. Realized its the players. But when you have limited money but really love to play mtt it hurts when variance smacks you in the face constantly and you go broke. I just need a big win because i deposit 100 or 200 and i like playing 10 15 25 dollar tourneys. Easy to go broke that way when your not bankrolled for it but i csn usually go back in my pocket. The ones that sting the most is when your playing your best game in the 10 dollar 10000 monster stack and your at 100 people 50 people 24 people and you find your money in the cenger as an 80 percent favorite after playing 5 hours and the guy who called off 80 percent of his stack after a raise and a 3bet allin with 77 spikes his 7 on the flop against your AA. Its brutal. So close…so close. I will win it eventually though and then i will be happy

1 Like

Today marks 8x in a row i have lost with Aces. Just wanted to throw that one out there

1 Like

Not lucky, maybe fold them? (Just kidding)

1 Like

For real. Ive veen thinking about folding poker thats how bad my luck has been and im telling you i have the winner when the cards arw flipped over. Every time. And i lose. I cant take it anymore its like ignition rewards bad play

1 Like