Bitcoin deposit issue

@Specialk Unfortunately there is no expediting that we can do when the wrong crypto currency is sent to an incorrect wallet. I do see that our Deposits Team has been alerted and they will reach out to you as soon as an update is available.

Problem with blockchain and WA state, help

It seems bitcoin fees have gone up a lot lately and bitcoin deposits are taking much longer to process, not just on ignition but every where else you make a bitcoin deposit. Probably has to do with the bitcoin halving earlier this month.

@TomBilyeu I I’m seeing the same thing as far as the time it takes for a crypto deposit to post funds into account. on The help center site it states funds will be available after a single confirmation however I have noticed over the past couple of days sometimes it takes up to 6 confirmation for funds to post so it’s now taking hour sometime close to two hours prior to seeing funds available when making a deposit. frustrating when you’re on a crypto only account

I’m trying to make a BTC exclusive deposit, it says that if I forfeit my previous bonus of $0.24 oh, that I will not have any bonuses awarded on my next deposit, can you explain this to me please thank you

I’ve just sent you a PM about this.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bitcoin Deposit Delay

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Deposits are down

Did you ever receive your deposit? I am having the same issue. Can’t connect with their 5-7 min chat… haven’t had a reply. There’s 41 confirmations on the transaction and still no money, ive even deposited more since then and went through no problem… whered my money go??

@Jaydedkitty I’m sorry for the wait. Some transactions are still delayed and our Payments team are still working on getting these credited.