Bitcoin exclusive perks

Whenever I would deposit using my crypto exclusive bonus, I would receive my free spins, poker ticket and reward points within the hour of depositing. Now it seems like it’s taking much much longer to get any of them. Is this happening to everyone else? Kind of frustrating. We shouldn’t have to wait so long after making the deposit they ask us to in order to get the perks.

1 Like

As per the terms of the promotion:

Yes it appears to be taking longer than usual for myself as well so your not alone!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been like this for a couple of months I think. Personally I don’t mind the day or two wait, even if doesn’t make much sense. But I do find it odd that they don’t all appear at once. It’s always one at a time, with multiple hours separating each one that appears.

1 Like

I honestly don’t think we should have to wait that long. We adhere to their requirement of a minimum deposit of $30, they should make the perks available much sooner because essentially that is what we are paying for. We shouldn’t have to wait 24-48 hours for them. SMH :-1:

1 Like

Yup taking much longer before it was right away

@Fuggit checking now for you