Bitcoin Exclusive Questions

Some already enrolled but some might not be ready for it because there no familiar with bitcoin but i got tips for beginers so send messages if your interested but this rewards are worth it. Spread it out @moderators for those not getting the email.

For those enrooled and not seeing rewards please read this maybe you missed it.

Requires a minimum deposit of $30. Please allow 24-48 hours after weekly deposit from Monday-Sunday for Rewards Points to be issued to your account. Free spins will be loaded directly in the game every Monday where there was a deposit in the previous week.

1 Like

Where did you see this? I’d rather the 25k reward miles tbh

1 Like

is invitations that I get and I shared it here you could contact the @moderators or the help support team if your interested. What do you mean about the 25k reward miles?

Ignition BITCOIN ACCOUNT

This is a program offered to select accounts that essentially locks you to crypto deposits but offers some incentives. However, only players that have received the email are eligible at this time. We do foresee more offers rolling out as it goes along.

1 Like

How much cash is 25k ignition miles

@FLAKO661, That would depend on your Tier level as per the rewards list here.

I’m titanium level , Foster

Titanium level is $1 per 1000 miles so it would translate to exactly $25.

@Foster. I am on titanium level

@Foster thanks

1 Like

@Foster Thanks for the comment AND additonal information the offer on the bitcoin account are looking good!

So I can use Bitcoin Cash if i sign up for this? Because I was offered this but have questions. Also what does @EMELO_123 mean its a $30 min deposit? The min deposit is higher than $10 if I sign up for this? Meaning I can’t deposit only $10 if I wanted to if I signed up for this? Let me know. Thx

@greatness008, welcome to the Forum.

You can use Bitcoin Cash as your deposit method as it is a crypto currency.

As per the details on the email, you’re required to have made at least a deposit of $30 weekly and with the deposit bonus offered in order for it to be issued and to to be eligible for the benefits on the email. So you wouldn’t be able to just deposit $10 and be eligible for these benefits.

1 Like

Right on @Foster but @Ndot19 if you go thru the benefit summary to get all the goodies you need to make that $30 Minimum; no need to activate bonus if your not familiar with the crazy requirements so save $30 for your next deposit if you need to multiply that $10 crypto let me know I’ll show you how and we can work together so you meet the $30 minimum deposit. Just PM me there’s way I can help. Keep in mind this details:

Requires a minimum deposit of $30. Please allow 24-48 hours after weekly deposit from Monday-Sunday for Rewards Points to be issued to your account. Free spins will be loaded directly in the game every Monday where there was a deposit in the previous week.

Hi, thx glad to be here. So, If I make a $30 deposit on Monday and do a couple $10 deposits later in the week. Am I eligible for those benefits?

On what game do you get the 25 free spins

What game do you get your 25 free spins in

There’s no specific games set for the free spins, but they’ll be added to your account when available.

@moderators @Foster Why is this advertised on website to sign up, if only invite by email?

@FutureInsights The first phase was an email invite list however, the program is always looking to expand.