Black Screen Login Issue

30% of the time sounds about right here as well. It has not done it the past 3 or 4 times I’ve logged in so we are trending upwards haha.

Hey guys, we had a new update on our poker software this morning. Could you please follow the recommended troubleshooting steps to install a fresh copy and let us know if you’re still experiencing these login issues?

1 Like

I have not had any issues the past 10 times or so logging in to Ignition or Bovada poker.

1 Like

PS, didn’t see the update, have not opened the client today.

Agree, and the same with moi. Restarting usually fixes it. Having folks re install just to face the same issue will be frustrating.

I am not prompted for update?

We will need to make sure the right troubleshooting steps have been followed and investigate the instances of this happening in order to be able to identify the issue.

There was small maintenance done this morning so you might not be prompted to update but please let us know if you still encounter the same login issue after following the steps outlined here so that we can get to the bottom of this.

I am not encountering today. It did not bug me so much (used to the software for little over a year now). But I am asked to the captcha a lot.

As a side note, I really appreciate that Ignition/Bovada etc allows download of hand histories. I know that anonymous pools make us more equal against hard to detect bad software. Bet Online is doing away with huds and Hand History grabbers. They can confiscate your funds and ban you for using PT4. In my view, this is ridiculous. They do not provide downloadable hand histories. Against the big 3 (outside of the legalized ones), this site looks better and better each day.

3 Likes

This black screen issue still happens regularly.

Your software is the worst software known to man.

I was just 3 out of 7 in the $20,000 guaranteed $109 last night. All-in, the cards froze.

I closed out the table, clicked the “Take My Seat” button, and then the table is just stuck loading at 59%. I close the program, load it up again, and it’s just a black screen. I close it again and then it crashes my computer.

I restart, boot right back up, and then the client is just a black screen. It takes two minutes for their login to appear. I enter in my my credentials and I get, “Unknown error. Please try again.”

I have to close the client, wait another minute for the login screen to appear, and I sign back in right as I’m blinding out in 5th.

What shady, poorly programmed software. I feel like I was just robbed out of thousands of dollars and it is easily one of the worst experiences I’ve had on a poker site, outside of playing super users or my cable internet going out. And this IS NOT a problem on my end, as I’m reading about other users on TwoPlusTwo who experienced the exact same thing tonight and other nights.

Your software cost me, at the very least, hundreds of dollars. I want some form of reimbursement for the trouble and inconvenience or I’ll never return to your servers. I should receive a refund for my in-the-money position due to this inconvenience.

1 Like

@DevelopedByMonkeys, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ve moved your posts here as it does seem to be a similar issue.

We’re sorry to hear you’re having issues, but on review we don’t seem to be having any common reported problems from our end recently so this does seem like it may be an isolated issue.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps laid out here and here if using the client?

If you’re using the web browser or a mobile device, are you using Google Chrome, clearing your cache and cookies, and ensuring you’re on a strong Wifi Connection?

We won’t be able to provide a general refund for these issues, but you can PM us with any tournaments or specific hands you want us to look into and we’ll see what we can do.

Hey, great programming, guys. Must be my 1 gig internet’s fault…

1 Like

@DevelopedByMonkeys, have you attempted any of the above troubleshooting steps as we don’t see that they’ve been clicked?

We would also ask if you’re using any HUD’s or Third Party devices while playing on the client or browser as these can also sometimes cause issues.

That error is indicative of needed update, usually windows. Might need to reboot Chrome as well (is there a colored circle over the 3 dots for settings?)

I have not had issues logging in. But, my computer is up to date (win 10).

i have had similar poker crashes also but not as extreme

it looks like he is using the poker client and not a web browser

that is the only thing that seemed to help me with similar problems

Do you have the “Show All-In Percentage” setting turned on? I have found tables to freeze up when going all in with that setting turned on.

1 Like

i also have mine turned off and my cpu is solid

i turned off everything i can in hopes it might prevent some type of bug.

1 Like

i just had this problem right now.
was playing 4x 9max cash games (very long session) and super chill relaxed (love 9max)
it took me like 6 hour just to get 4x 9max tables going (so sick)
then said lost connection to internet sent to the log out screen and have to do the captcha.

**i did not lose my internet connection even for 1 second…

i complete the captcha and it gives me a solid white screen (most the time it is a black screen)
after 10mins still a white screen

i close the poker client ( i do not use the web browser to play poker ever) then restart it and do the capcha again and behold it works.

but rip 4x 9max tables that took 6 hours to get 4 of them going.

I am still regularly getting the black screen when logging in. Any progress on fixing this bug?

1 Like

There hasn’t been any specific fix as of yet, but in regards to this we would always still want any examples you can provide so that we can isolate the issue.

1 Like

Mix up stakes. It can be difficult sometimes to get 4 tables full ring if you only play one stake.

Also try using an internet browser instead of the poker client to run ignition. I believe Chrome is the suggested browser that is most reliable for ignition. Using an internet browser, the games run more more smoothly without lag etc from my exp.