Can't join Weekly Rewards Tournament

I have been registered for at least 3 hours prior to tournament. Tourny started and no table opened, I can open the free tourny lobby, but can’t open table. I click on view table, which should say join table, and nothing happens. Main lobby with scheduled tournaments listed shows a colored dot next to the tournament showing that I’m in it, but I can’t sit down. What gives? I tried from my laptop and from my PC. I tried clearing cache . Nothing. Pretty lame. What’s going on with your freerolls Ignition? Sundays tournament gets cancelled more than halfway through, and this one won’t let me in period.

1 Like

Hi @Scramjones, I’m sorry to hear about your inconvenience. We were not experiencing any issues and as I can see you mentioned on another thread that you managed to enter the tournament.

I wouldn’t call it entering the tournament. I could only view a table after because by that point I had been blinded out. I could only watch those who didn’t have issues entering finish playing.

By the time I was able to view a table all my chips were already gone, eaten up by the blinds.

So Nicolas, are you suggesting that eventually being able to join a table after being blinded out (Scramjones) or nearly blinded out (myself) should be acceptable to players?

1 Like

I’m awaiting your response, Nicolas.

1 Like

I’m pretty curious to see what he says too. I mean at the end of the day, it’s not the end of the world, I get it, sometimes theres software issues, it happens. I’ve been using Ignition for years and minus a couple of blips here and there, I still prefer them over other sites. I deposit more money on here than any of the other sites. Hell, I’m 7500 lifetime miles from hitting platinum tier.
Was hoping I could drum up some cash off that tourny and hit up the slots to help push me the rest of the way to plat, seeing as how my birthday is coming up next Wednesday. I was probably gonna fall short of getting there in time to qualify for the birthday bonus but I sure would have loved the opportunity to try, it’s not a lot of points after all, and those freerolls have gotten me enough to keep going plenty of times in the past. Unfortunately I’m between jobs right now, otherwise I woulda gotten it done already. Gonna try my luck with my free tickets and the extra couple bucks I can afford to throw at it, but not holding my breath.
Not trying to come off as rude or anything but that response sounded kinda dismissive almost, a rather low effort response. It’s almost as Nicolas just glanced at our posts without fully reading the content of what Deucemagnet and I wrote. Again, not trying to sound rude or unappreciative or anything, some other sites support take forever to respond if they do at all. Although Duecemagent did ask a question which as of so far has gone unanswered, would at least like to see some sort of response to that. Anyways rant over, gonna hit the tables and see if it’s meant to be or not.

Hey, Scramjones. He won’t say anything besides “clear your cookies, etc, etc”. Their software sucks. The customer service reps won’t admit it, but their software sucks, and not being able to join a freeroll is just the tip of the iceberg. I have none of these problems with other poker clients, online video games, streaming movies, streaming audio, etc. Their software sucks, and I, personally, will not deposit another cent on this site until they address it. However, I was promised a weekly freeroll for reaching Bronze level, so I expect them to pony up!

1 Like

If you could provide tournament numbers I’ll check them for you.

Nicolas, are you replying to me? And if you are, to which post specifically? In this thread we have been discussing Thursday’s freeroll, tournament #44942264.

On edit: I would also appreciate an answer to my question upthread, in which I specifically replied to one of your posts.

@Deucemagnet I asked tournament numbers to all the players here who had issues. As for your question above I don’t really understand what do you mean.

I believe the question was pretty clear. I’m sure you can’t give an honest opinion but again the question was clear.

Generally, we fairly compensate any issues caused from our end, moreover, we are obligated to. However, we are unable to control connections from the other end. I will investigate the tournament you were discussing and get back to you in a while.

@Deucemagnet I can confirm you were unable to play the tournament due to disconnections. I won’t be able to add the same Freeroll ticket, however, I can compensate it with a $7.00 Sit & Go, if it’s something you’d like.

@Scramjones I will need tournament session ID, will check it too.

Hey Harry, it was the same tournament, I was having the same exact issue as Deucemagnet was, tounrament id# #44942264. I was online at the time on both devices I tried. Tried laptop first, no go, moved over to my pc where I was online as well, no connectivity issues on either device. Had been gaming online on the PC for most of the day so I would have noticed no connection. Also had cleared cookies and cache in an effort to resolve issue but had no luck. I could only get in to view a table after a certain point, which was after Deucemagnet reported that he was able to get in. So whatever was going on had us both locked out for the same time frame it seems like.

Thank you for looking into the issue and for your kind offer, but I think I’m going to take a break from Ignition and explore other options. The frustration from technical issues has sucked all the enjoyment out of the games for me.

If you’re fishing for a better comp I wouldn’t hold out too long, that’s a pretty good offer he gave you considering it was a free play

If it weren’t for the fact that I experienced some of the same old issues last night, I think I would gladly accept and be grateful. I play for fun, not to inflict frustration upon myself. Nothing changes here. It’s time to get off the treadmill. I might check back in few weeks or so. It was nice to play here before the issues with the poker client got out of hand.

1 Like

So, did you get a chance to look into that for me Harry, or Nicolas, or any mod whos reading this?? Any answer would be appreciated, been checking on and off throughout the day, and it’s been almost 8 hours…