Cash game - sitting out glitch

Hey folks–just wanted to bring attention to a bug I’ve been experiencing in the normal, full-ring cash games. Sometimes, say every two or three orbits, the program unilaterally deals me out during my blind when I haven’t elected to sit out or anything, I then have to wait three hands, have the button skip me, and post to get dealt in. It’s very annoying and unnecessary. Does anyone else experience this issue?

Hey @mrdelivery, when you’re seated out do you get disconnected or are there any prompt messages that appear? Is it possible that you can provide us with a hand number(s) that we can review?

If anyone else has ever encountered anything similar, let us know.

I get no prompt, except afterwards asking me if I want to wait for the BB or post next hand. Also, I do not receive a message about being disconnected in the same way as if my internet had gone out.

For example: 3920887897.

It happened again, but I can’t find the hand number in my hand history because (wouldn’t you know it) I wasn’t dealt in.

Sometimes, when I’m at tables, it looks like this happens to other players sporadically, so I doubt I’m the only one having this issue.

I’ve sent you a PM for more information.

If anyone else experiences this, we’d love to hear from you too.