CLEO is G.O.A.T ๐Ÿ

So I dont wanna see anyone hating on Cleo in this forum ever again :sweat_smile: literally took that machine to the limits I really thought spend like 4 or 5 hrs on one game with a progressive random jackpot it would of hit for me literally I raised the jackpot from like 16,500 to like 19,800 practically singlehandly 260$ to 1K going through a whopping 25x (8164$) wagering requirement, then went and won a 100$ Jack pot sit and go for 200$ with only 1 hand played me having a winning straight 9 to K. Whew just on :fire::fire::fire: I really Cleo gonna hit that progressive Iโ€™m go take 200 and see. Good luck to you all. Cheers

3 Likes

I Know this is old but wanted to leave a bit of info to go with this I sat on the reelโ€™s and wheels xl playing it do or over 12 hours and thatโ€™s a low side estimate I was up 2000$ off the rip and kept hitting and stayed there on average betting 3$ min and at the start of my play the jackpot was above $500,000 and I couldnโ€™t hit the progressive jackpot spin at all even watched it drumroll down the last spin for the jackpot wheel bonus 4 spins back to back and didnโ€™t get the wheel also the best part they were 5$ bets and I had to watch that happen not once not twice but three fun filled times over that run and lost most of it back in time for dinner to be served cold that evening lol it seems if you try to hit a jackpot like that it doesnโ€™t work