Free Poker Giveaway 4/29

Totally Memorable (in a bad way):
Losing my entire stack with pocket KKINGS…
I flopped TOP SET, all the money gets in the middle on the turn which was an ACE…I couldn’t wait to see those chips sliding my way. Unfortunately, Villian held POCKET AACES and turned the STONE COLD NUTZ with a set of AAACES to destroy my set of KKKings. Watched my entire stack slide in the wrong direction over to Villian.
Grief, Sorrow, Pain and Agony…
Poker can be a cruel mistress.

1 Like

Hitting a Royal with the GOAT J 9 SOOOOOOTED :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Quad aces on the flop :grin:

1 Like

Stop lying you suck at poker

My best hand so far has been a 4 of kind.

1 Like

Quad Aces, two in my pocket, one on the flop and one on the turn!!

1 Like

Quad Aces. Set on the flop hit quad on river :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quad Aces.

1 Like

quad duecicles

1 Like

10 handed in the GSPO2020 main event, ~84k up top. i’m 4th in chips and get it all in vs 3rd in chips.

My KK vs his AQ preflop, Board runs out AAQxx :frowning:

Bubbled the biggest final table of my life, never been so mad to win 3300.

1 Like

Limping in w/ 2 7 offsuit and flopping a full house against AA to win my first live tourney

1 Like

Our $100 winner for this week is @synystyr

1 Like

Looks like I ran good today! Appreciate it!

1 Like

Got AA third time in a row at a live game , guy had trip KKK we were at the last round ( river) I went all in with an ace at the river he thought there was no way I had it a third time he hesitated and asked me if I had it again , I told him I won’t say I have the Aces but I have a pocket pair . He called , I had it of course … he was pissed lol won over a grand on that hand …

I was late lol

1 Like

When is the next thing you do like this ?

We’ll have another one up this Thursday

1 Like

You hit a royal flush with a J 9 suited , or with the J from your pocket and four of the community cards? , because only one of those makes sense …

I while back I was playing $20 jackpot sit and go
I got pocket AA flop came AKJ turn was a K river was J Im all in with a full house A’s over K’s
Dude called with quad JJJJ. :sob::sob:

Can’t blame him though …lol I woulda called it too , as any person of a sound mind should … haha :joy: tough one to have happen , bad beat jackpot card rooms are nice in sone of these situations