Free Spins Game for this week

I am not seeing Funky Monkey as a game option for any of the slots…am I missing something/going crazy? Is anyone having this issue or am I just retarded

Mobile Only

How much do you need to deposit in crypto to get the free spins and 11$ ticket and 15000 rewards points?

what i just learned is that its $30 one time a week you get it as long as your a bitcoin exclusive member and the bonus in bonus section that says bitcoin exclusive you dont have to use that to get the other perks you jsut need to make a $30 dollar or more deposit

they will tell you its $30 but they wont include the fact that you dont have to select the bonus rhat says its the exclusive bonus reason they want you to select it cause it has a 35× playthrough

You do not have to use any deposit bonus. The perks are added for a deposit of $30 or more in a single transaction.

so many time i talked to an agent and that you just said if they said that would have saved so much time maybe they just assumed i knew that but if i asked you or say i used my exclusive bonus that comes with 100% deposit match 10+1 tournament ticket 25 free spins and 15,000 mile and then say i got 100% match but i didnt get the rest of the bonuse

those last 2 words tell you right there i thought it was all one bonus

and they just kept saying i didnt deposit enough i even sent them screenshots of the terms qhere it says $20 to activate bonus unless otherwise stated in bonus description

now if i said this to you wouldnt you relize i think the deposit bonus and the exclusive member perk where all just one bonus

I also do not see this game as an option for my free spins. I am using my cell phone. Funky monkey does not show up anywhere

If you are using an iPhone I would advise to use the chrome browser instead of safari.

I did not get a free spins or tournament option either this week. Just the Thurs thru Sunday award which doesn’t entice me. Ignition has teh best bonuses, but this week only winning move is not to play.

Did you deposit $100+ in one transaction?