Free spins not issued

Used miles to purchase 10 funky monkey spins but they aren’t appearing in game

They are showing as active on your account.
Can you please try to logout, clear cache and cookies and login again.
You can also try an alternate browser if you have one available.

1 Like

Did this and they’re still not appearing. I’m using Chrome and don’t have an alternate browser

If this didn’t work, can you please try logging out of any current devices and trying to login and going to the spins using a different one, this tends to reset the spins.

In same boat.Someone please help

This is not the same issue @BillboMcswaggin99 and we are currently PMing you regarding this. We will continue the conversation on the PM shortly.

Ok Thank you

1 Like

Tried from another device and they’re still not showing up

Ok I will escalate this to marketing for you.

1 Like

Same issue. I just used the points given to me and cleared cache and cookies and it’s still not issuing the spins

Pm sent to you

I have had the same issue

@MrElway welcome to the forum, they are showing as active on your account on fast and sexy.
Please logout and clear cache and cookies and try to load them again.

Hey I’ve chatted with multiple agents and no one can figure out why my free spins were not added. Since Ive tried everything they have asked I figured I would maybe find some luck on here. I redeemed the 25 spins at 2:28 pm 5/30/2022 for Cleo

Welcome to the forum, the spins are showing as active on the account.
Please try to logout and clear cache and cookies before logging in again and loading the game.

1 Like

I’ve tried that as well as using another device deleting my data trying incognito I mean literally I’ve tried everything. I don’t know what is wrong with it. But thank you for responding.

Ok I’ve re-issued the spins again, can you please give it another try.

Hi. Can you check my spins also. They haven’t been issued.

Hi @Jjones366 what spins are you missing please?

From my crypto deposit.