Freeroll not loading

Is poker down, getting ready to play in the freeroll and poker won’t load.

1 Like

We haven’t heard any other issues with this but we’ll circle around and check now. Note in the meantime we would advise re downloading the poker client, and clearing cache and cookies and ensuring you’re using a strong internet connection and Google Chrome if on the browser version.

Was the freeroll tonight seriously

@moderators why is there no notification for poker tournaments we have tickets for I have yet to get to play a single deposit freeroll and yet I’ve turned over 43000 roughly and can’t get a single bonus reward or bonus funds to play a little bit between my deposits crazy

Couldn’t find it when I looked too. This isn’t the first time. Seems to happen kinda frequently as of late.

Are you serious what do you mean you haven’t heard any other issues, the game has been up all week and no one can register. How long di you expect us to believe that you’re oblivious to this when it comes up every week Foster?

Apologies for any delays here with our response.

@SmokEmHigh Having updates for tickets that are available to you is something we can look into and provide feedback for, but both freerolls are always on the same day and at approximately the same time. Namely, Thursday night and Sunday afternoon. The days do not change so you should always be aware of when each of these tournaments is.

@shanejr80 In looking for this week’s tournaments, they are both already posted now as well. Perhaps your settings on what tournaments you want to view were dismissing them. Can you take a look at Thursday and Sunday and let me know if you see the freerolls listed?

@CovertCollin This simply isn’t accurate. There were definitely players that enrolled and played in the Bitcoin freeroll yesterday and there were no common issues reported last night/afternoon. I am not acting oblivious, and always check when a report like this comes up, but generally if there is an actual common issue on our end it is very easy to see. There is a big difference between isolated issues and ones on our end, as this causes a huge spike in contact and decrease in active poker players obviously. There was none last night and I can report that the OP was able to logon afterwards and play in tournaments.

1 Like

I couldn’t get on yesterday because it wasn’t listed in the tournaments. That’s happened a few times. I know what days and time because it’s listed in “my poker” however when it comes time to register or start I can find them anywhere. Not all or even that many but every once in a while they are not listed.

There are settings that can not show tournaments that have already started so perhaps you were looking after it had already begun. What time did you look for this tournament? It started at 2:05 and i believe registration ends around 3 so if looking after that you may have missed it. Generally your setting automatically default to tournaments that are currently registering.

These are all things I have already considered then eliminated them by double checking all the settings,times and so on. I’m telling you it was not available.

1 Like

Can you advise me the time you began looking for this tournament, and if you see the ones this week?

How come these can’t be registered til the last day, when other tournaments open so much earlier?

I have just tested this on my end and it seems the Thursday freeroll is open for registration already. The Bitcoin depositors freeroll doesn’t appear to be enterable yet, but this is likely because the ticket isn’t even issued.

What one because there have been several?

I was just asking to see if you see this week’s freerolls at the moment. They are currently available, so if you don’t see them it would likely be an issue with your settings. If you do see them, we can track if you have any issues on the day and whether they disappear for you when you attempt to enter.

So today’s 2,500 weekly Depositor freeroll. Please tell me the time or where it can be found because it’s not showing up anywhere on my end.

1 Like

The Bitcoin Depositor freeroll is every Sunday at 2:05 PM ET and registration opens 6 hours before the start of the tournament.

1 Like

Additionally, you can find the tournament lobby here

2 Likes