Giving Back a Little

Congrats on the big hit!

My favorite team is san diego st aztecs

We have our final 2 winners!

@Kman0207 and @baldandbankrupt you each have $100 coming your way now!

4 Likes

Dear @moderators - We miss you. Please, return and grace us with your presence. :smile::pray:

Kindest Regards,

RundieMC

1 Like

Thank you Postaljoe! I see you have 7 grandkids so the money :moneybag: should definitely help with that. Congrats on the Humungous win and really hope you enjoy it all :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow thanks very much @PostalJoe and congrats again on the epic windfall!!

@baldandbankrupt yours is sent

@Kman0207 Iā€™m getting an error message saying your not currently eligible to receive transfers. Donā€™t worry a couple others had same issue and they just needed to reach out to moderators to get it resolved. You have $100 coming your way as soon as the moderators get that taken care of.

3 Likes

Way to be a community @PostalJoe and enjoy your newfound wealth!

1 Like

Congratulations to our winners today!

@The_Batman - Winnings Sent
@Ben_123 - Winnings Sent
@RundieMC - Winnings Pending
@Kman0207 - Winnings Pending
@baldandbankrupt - Winnings Sent

@RundieMC AND @Kman0207 just let me know once you speak to support and get transfers enabled.

Thanks for the kind words everyone - just trying to give a little back to the community.

5 Likes

Iā€™m late but still want to say the Longhorns are my FAV! UTSA

2 Likes

Wow well I guess Iā€™m not one of the first five but I did see you deluxe jackpot. That was a beautiful spin. Also real nice guy hooking the community up. Congrats with your win. Take care.

2 Likes

All winners have been paid out!

Will probably do another contest in a day or two so watch the forum!

Good luck to all!

Postal Joe

9 Likes

Ahhh I always miss any time someone posts a giveaway. I swear one day I will win something :joy:

1 Like

As sad as it may be these daysā€¦

Go Noles!!! :heart::yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

And donā€™t worryā€¦ they canā€™t win a game for theirselves I didnā€™t post 3 months late expecting them to win a prize for me Lmfao

PokerKingMe is my name Iā€™m from Indiana and my favorite College football team is Purdue University!

1 Like

@PokerkingMe Welcome to the forum!

Oregon ducks!

Way to go @PostalJoe !! That had to be the shock of a lifetime! pretty dang cool I bet!
Iā€™d just like to clarify, you said first 5 people right? Not the 38th?
Just double checking :wink:
Keep it fresh my friends.
Idk why thatā€™s the tagline I went with, but nothing real clever was coming to me. So there it isā€¦ keepā€¦ keep it fresh my friends

Minnesota Gophers!!

Well the VIKINGS ARENā€™T A COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAM!??

Virginia tech !!!