Glitch: "The amount you entered is more than max" when I don't try to add chips

I have a recurring problem in Zone where I don’t try to add chips to my stack, but a message still appears telling me that the amount I’ve tried to add is more than the maximum allowed for the table. It’s pointless and very disruptive.

2 Likes

then you get pocket aces with minimum buy-in right? :confused:

1 Like

Well, no, I just get a message perennially popping up in the middle of my game when I’ve done nothing to cause it to be there. It usually happens when I have more than the max to begin with.

1 Like

i used to get that pop up all the time.
i do not get it anymore
not sure why i had it and not sure why it went away

i always thought it was just some type of bot check thing.

@hitnmiss222 that does seem to happen every time! lose 90% of your stack with like kq and next hand is aces with only 10% of your stack. haha

@mrdelivery,

Can you provide a screenshot of the issue the next time it happens, and have you tried all the troubleshooting steps listed here, here, and here?

If using the client we do recommend trying a full re-install as there was some recent updates (which is shown in the second link), and if using the web browser or a mobile device always keep your cache cleared, and use Google Chrome.

When I am playing Zone, it has happened very frequently recently where a window will appear saying “The amount you entered is more than the maximum allowed for this table” when I haven’t even attempted to add on any chips. I have to close the prompt to play the hand, and it is very disruptive.

Been playing Zone since June 19 (not always heavy volume). Am used to that, I just click it closed. I don’t massive multi table, so its easier for me.

I’m glad you’ve been able to get used to it, but it still seems like a dumb glitch that should be fixable, but has been pretty much ignored by the folks who could fix it. I’d rather not have to work around it all the time.