Hand history download problem

I keep trying to download my hand histories and they keep not downloading. Nothing happens it just refreshes every time I click download.

Only the small hand histories from tourneys I punt download.

My deep runs won’t download.

Hi,

We would suggest you to clear cache and cookie and trying downloading from Incognito mode.

From the website or the app? If the website where do I find the hand histories?

It says hand histories on the left hand menu when you go into the poker.

Tried that. Nothing shows up in the search on the web version and can’t download through the app.

@Bllewdlac please provide the following information via PMs ONLY and we’ll check with the tech team. Please add screenshots as well.

Operation System:
ISP:
Mobile:
Desktop:
Location Information:

You will be waiting for an answer to this problem forever it seems. I made the initial request in September 2022. I followed up multiple times but got the same response. I gave up on it. No one has said this to me and its strictly my opinion based on my experience here but it feels like i am not allowed to see my hand histories so there is no way i can prove any sort of wrong doing or manipulation to the outcome of each hand. I joined this site in late 2019 possibly even early 2020, i cant remeber exactly when and from what i can see there is no way to tell exactly when without the help of support, anyways i have never been able to see my hand histories for any tournaments ive played. Sometimes i can see them for JSNG but that is hit and miss. I’m replying to this to fair warn you that you will be waiting on a response that sadly will never happen. Screenshot below is the last response i received after the 4th or 5th time of following up with the mods. The more i read on this forum the more i feel like shady things are 1000% going on behind the curtains. Not just poker either, its across the board and frankly its no longer entertaining or fun to play here. Good luck @Bllewdlac, I hope you have more luck than i did.