Hand History not working

Ive been getting this connection error when trying to view hand histories while playing.

hherror

Im seeing a couple other threads about this from 2022 and 2021 with the same problem. When I reload the client I can see hand histories from tables Im sitting at and playing, but after about an hour I start getting this connection error.

This has been going on for a long time, but I never bothered to post about it until now. Is there a fix for this?

It’s been broken for a lot of players for years now. For me personally, it worked fine up until July of 2021. This year I’ve had maybe a couple stretches where it did work for a few days, but lately it has been back to not working after about 15-30 minutes into the start of my MTT sessions.

Ya thats what Im seeing based off posts on this forum. A few days ago I noticed it was working for my entire session so I left the client open for 3-4 days and it was great. But last night I finally got the connection error and now its back to how its always been, dead after 30 minutes

@Davy or someone can you look into this please

Hi @pillows did you try troubleshooting steps already? Just to exclude this as an option for resolution.

I will give that a try and report back. Thank you

1 Like

I followed the steps but it did not fix the problem

Can you give us details of what it is that is not working please.
Is this for all history?

I play tournaments. When I click the Hand History button hhbutton (not the hand replayer) on the table to look at previous hands, I will get this message-

hherror

Also, if I click Game Transactions to download previous hand histories, I will get the same message until I reload the client

Have you tried a different browser? I’d try chrome if you aren’t already

I use the client and would prefer keep using instead of the browser

It is the same on a browser though?

I’m not sure. I haven’t played on the browser in a long time

Have you tried to re-install the client?

I have in the past but not recently. I can try again now that I’ve cleared the appdata folder

1 Like

I re-installed this morning. I’ve been playing for about 20-30 minutes and the hand history has stopped working again

Is there anything else I can try? If not, can you check with the devs to try and fix this please? Its a pretty big disadvantage not being able to see mucked cards when my opponents can see mine. @Davy @Nicolas

I’ll message you, we would need some information to check further.

No there is not. I have asked the Mods several times in the past to just configure the visual hand replayer to show the opponent’s muck cards so we do not even have to click on the other hand history button, but to no avail.

1 Like

this is a great idea! @moderators please make this happen!