Has anyone ever seen a jackpot?

It seems I’ve never seen a jackpot more than 5x the buy in on the sit n go jackpot games. I’m curious if anyone has ever seen them ever actually offer and payout the advertised jackpot or is it just more malarkey to entice players to give the extra 1 out of 3 buy ins towards house on 99% of the games only doubling your buy in and at best once in awhile paying 5x buy in.

2 Likes

2 120x and 1 240x, nothing more than that in 4 years.

Well if in 4 years of playing I’m assuming on a regular basis you never even had an opportunity to play for one then I’m guessing it never happens. And that few of times for it to be more than 5x buy in is not right. There should be some correlation between how many buy ins you pay vs how you get a shot at a big bonus or something. Random obviously isn’t very random if the never happen. How recent or long ago were those good bonuses? I’m just trying to get a better understanding of where exactly is my money going and if I need to go back to where I played before. At least they don’t make things up or pretend to offer things they don’t give.

All within the last 1.5 years

1 Like

Ok but it’s still nowhere near the advertised 1200x advertised on the $.50, $2 or $7 buy ins. Still very short of that. Well fingers crossed I’ll get one sometime soon. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

1 in 100,000 is a jackpot game. I included the table of odds

So going off that chart 100,000 games must go by rather quickly being I’ve seen the 5x games come up very very frequently. Several back to back. If that many games are being burned through then the higher jackpots should be seen way more than 1 or 2 in 4 years. Statistics on that are pretty obvious… It simply doesn’t add up. There would be a hell of a lot more frequent they should come.

Btw, I had 3 sng jackpot games that just kept kicking me in a loop where I couldn’t take my seat and funds still deducted. One game where by the time I was finally able to take a seat I was already 150 chips down. This is your system not my connection. I was able to go immediately to other websites no problem and had full signal. I tried immediately going to chat but after wasting 20 minutes waiting to connect to someone I gave up. Wasted my time once again. That chat is ridiculous. I’d rather wait initially a 20 minutes then get full attention. Having to wait 5 minutes between every message because they’re dealing with other people is rude and annoying. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

I’ve hit a jackpot like once every month it’s that easy

The full amount? How many games do you play on average? Let’s see a screenshot of one next time. Motivation for us.

2 Likes

I have played at least 1,000 game’son here and haven’t ever seen a payout over the x5 payout.
That’s not a lot of game’s but still I think it’s bs.

2 Likes

It’s statistically accurate.

And I hit one time 200x with 50 C. Cant find screen now.

3 Likes

About 2 weeks ago, I have one .50 cent SnG tournment that the Sit and Go Jackpot came up to $120 that was amazing but played for a few months and that day 4 hours before it came out very rare, but when it come out we are all very excited!

1 Like

I’ve played thousands of $2&$7 ones and never seen anything above 5x. Played about hundred $20 ones and seen 5x only four times lol

2 Likes

Not yet but I will soon. My attitude is optimistic today. I will, I will, I will… I feel it coming. As soon as I do I will shout from the roof tops. Stay Tuned!!!

1 Like

I have had a 1200x jackpot game at $20. I got second and it paid 2k

1 Like

Did not hit a Jacpot but hit a big one on Buffalo!!! Cha Ching!!

4 Likes

Omg I have to chime in here cause YESSSS ! The answer is YES ! I hit a jackpot the other day but had been feeling very discouraged as well … but I’m here to tell ya IT DOES HAPPEN !!!

19 Likes

And I’m still in shock days later !!

1 Like