I am new here. I dig it 92%

I am a new user to this site. I like most things about it, in my 2 weeks of being here. I am a mobile device user for using the site. My only suggestion would be fixing the connection (on mobile) for the jackpot sit n gos. I almost always have to close and reopen the site after starting one, go re-establish a connection. Maybe throw a $.50 tournament out there for the people who play that super small ball. More colors or designs for mobile, maybe. Maybe once or twice a week, throw your people a bone, s’good. Thanks, be well, schwin big :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

COOL TIPS I RATHER USE THE POKER SOFTWARE it feels so much better!! WIN BIG!! :100:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! What type of mobile device/browser are you using? I get the same options like table color, card design etc. with the mobile app as I do with the poker client software. Maybe it’s different depending on the browser/device you are using…however, the connection issues are the same across all
platforms, you will grow accustomed to it.
Welcome once more & Good Luck at the tables!

1 Like

Welcome @WinBigBetShoveCall :slight_smile:

When you’re playing on your mobile, we recommend that you use Google Chrome and a WiFi connection to reduce the chance of a disconnection from happening.

Regarding the cosmetic suggestions, there’s an open topic here so be sure to share any ideas that you have there.