I did not get my free roll ticket again

Please help got 5 minutes to get in

I got mine but couldn’t enter. Same problem.

Apologies for the late response, but we are not available 24/7. Can I suggest if you have an urgent matter you contact Customer Services via live chat who will be happy to help.

Yes I agree

Hey Davy can you check on my account for becoming a Bitcoin exclusive memer and receiving the pirks? Thank you

This was responded to on a separate thread, here.

Could someone please explain to me what the Bitcoin Depositor’s Freeroll is. I am new to all of this so I need to know exactly what I do with it lol. I claimed it and now am clueless what I do with it :upside_down_face:

It’s a poker tournament held on Sundays, you claim the ticket and register before the tournament begins

1 Like

I but there are lots of different tournaments on Sunday, And I’m really not quite sure How to register or what tournaments it is like I said I am all new to this lol I love my slots and that’s usually what I do but I would really like to register to see what it is all about. Please help me

For the Bitcoin depositor freeroll you’ll have to wait until Sunday tournament starts at 2:05pm est

A little before it starts claim the ticket from your bonuses in the rewards page, then go to the poker area & click on tournaments

Then either use the search tool like I did in the picture below or go through the list of tournaments. Just click on it and register.

@Lizachris101

1 Like

Ok that explains it to a T One more thing what happens if I already claimed that ticket yesterday it says it expires in seven days so can I still use that ticket on Sunday? Also what about the other ticket the weekly $2500 free roll What is that one and can you only claim one of them

1 Like

You can only use a ticket one time.

I understand you can only use it one time Davy My question was is I had already claimed that I haven’t used it I claimed it Then I realized I didn’t know what to do with it

You do still have the ticket in your account, so it can still be used. As per what @Boredandtired says above it is on Sundays.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hello there can you please tell me what the difference is between the weekly $2500 free roll and the Bitcoin depositors free roll is

Not much of a difference. The $2500 free roll is for everyone and the Bitcoin depositors free roll are for only those eligible from there Bitcoin deposit

Ok so both are for Sunday?

Bitcoin Freeroll is every Sunday and $2500 Freeroll is every Thursday

@Matt hey i sent you a pm did you receive in your end ?

1 Like