Ignition Refuses Royal Flush Bonus Payout

Ignition is refusing to pay out a clear Royal Flush from my $0.50/$1.00. They are saying that I do not qualify for the bonus because my hand went to showdown. I bet on the river and my opponent called. Cards were exposed and I (obviously) won the pot. I am being denied payment because “the hand went to showdown”.

According to the Royal Flush rules, it specifically says: Your hand must win the pot, but doesn’t have to go to showdown.

The reasoning for no payout completely contradicts the Royal Flush Bonus rule. Hoping someone in Support sees this and is able to assist. I have all the hand information (Hand #, time stamps, etc…)

Here is the hand History in which I am being denied the 50x BB bonus:

iPoker - $1 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players

BB: 100 BB
Hero (UTG): 113.76 BB
MP: 100 BB
CO: 35.5 BB
BTN: 35.56 BB
SB: 174.22 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has Ah Kh
Hero raises to 2.5 BB, MP raises to 9 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls 6.5 BB

Flop : (19.5 BB, 2 players) Th Kd Qh
Hero checks, MP bets 6.11 BB, Hero calls 6.11 BB

Turn : (31.72 BB, 2 players) Jh
Hero checks, MP checks

River : (31.72 BB, 2 players) 4c
Hero bets 19.59 BB, MP calls 19.59 BB

Hero shows Ah Kh (Royal Flush)

Hero wins 67.36 BB

You should pm the @moderators depending on your level you can also call

@amkinla Apologies for the confusion here. I have now credited the bonus for you. Congratulations.

1 Like

I don’t understand why it had to come to this for him/her to get paid.

1 Like

Greed

1 Like

Do you ever wonder if the site could pay out (without any excuses or delays) all players if everyone decided to cash out 100% on any given day…??? There was just a post about a huge refund given to a player after they discovered and reported cheating at high stakes poker.
Why are we reading about this in a forum with probably 15 members total instead of a site wide announcement. I know without a doubt I have played against bots and have encountered collusion here albeit at the lower stakes games…but I have yet to hear about any account bans, player refunds etc. My warm fuzzy feeling has deteriorated down to cold suspicion where the hairs on the back of my neck bristle…
The refund was well over $16,XXX, This site is really starting to make my Bullshit sensors tingle in a bad way…

1 Like