Jackpot sit and go

I love to play jackpot sit and go’s. probably play 10-15 a day on this site and others. This week I haven’t gotten one jackpot sit and go bonus pot and I play these games
Constantly. I play 10-30 a day and not one jackpot this week. It is bizarre. I think they’ve stopped giving them out. I hate this.

. I also get disconnected during big hands and am forced to log out, clear my history, log back in, enter captcha and get back in the poker area to finally log back in to my game… This causes me to fold 3-7 hands and often happens after I make or call a large bet. So frustrating.

Customer service has been pretty good lately and I’m happy with their assistance. I don’t like how I’m blamed for the disconnects. Even after I downloaded the software and use chrome to play. Reset my modem and everything else. I hope this improves. It’s costing me $1000’s a week and my sanity.

Hey there @Gbgirl1705, I’m sorry to hear about the connectivity issues that you’ve been experiencing.

Can you please provide us with the tournament number or an approximate timeframe that this happened so that we can take a closer look?

It’s so hard to go through transaction history and find the exact game because I primarily use a mobile device. I take photos but you guys done have the tournament in for on posted in the game. It was on 12/26th during a 16,50 tournament and a jackpot sit and go for $7.

I was also disconnected badly on 12/26 at 4 am during a tournament and I couldn’t log back in for half of it. Hope this helps. Hard to find since you don’t list tournament # in transaction history. Hard to find the actual one since I play so much. Thank you for your help

@Gbgirl1705 I’ll have a look and send you a PM when I have an update.

What do you consider a jackpot? The big one? I’ve never seen it ever and I’ve played hundreds if not thousands of them

I agree completely there is never more that the 5x jackpot ever it’s kinda false advertising if u ask me

I was just playing in a 2 jackpot sit and go where the prize was $10. I was ahead in chips. Had over $1200 and I was disconnected!! Finally logged back in and was down to $400 in chips. When I logged back in it went all in for my last hand even though I didn’t do it and I lost the tournament. I was forced folding for at least 5-7 hands and I’m so frustrated! This has to stop happening!! The rep on chat said she saw I was discknnected for many hands but said it wasn’t their fault. Why would I leave a tournament I was winning considerable to fold 5-7 hands and lose?!! I’m outraged.

@Gbgirl1705 I see that you reached out to Customer Service who were able to help you with this. It’s important to keep in mind that if you’re playing on a mobile device you should stick to using Google Chrome and a secure connection rather than cellular data.

1 Like

Thank you

I haven’t seen a jackpot at all and I’ve been playing several a day all week. Not one bonus. Think they’ve stopped all jackpot bonus pots completely.

I’ve seen a few never anything larger than the 5x JP

I was actually getting on here to post the question… Has anyone ever seen a jackpot sit n go prize more then 5x? I’m not surprised that it’s already mentioned in this thread because I’ve never seen more then 5x and I play multiple daily. There needs to be some available documentation showing when jackpot sit n go’s hit more then 5x because if these jackpot prizes recycle monthly SOMEBODY on here should have seen something more then 5x!

1 Like

I’ve not gotten on bonus jackpot at all this whole week and I play several a day. Not one!!!

Has ANYONE…ever played in a JPSG that had a payout of ANYTHING other than 2x or 5x??? I’ve talked to many players who play multiple daily like myself for almost a year I can’t find a single person who’s seen or heard of any payout other then 2x or 5x. Why is there no way for players to view how many different payouts have been hit, when a payout hits, when a jackpot hits??? I’ve never seen an announcement, a notification, a congratulations to a player??? Arent these mysterious “jackpots” supposed to hit monthly??? Considering how often a 90%+ favorite gets beat after the flop by runner runner flush or every all in thats kicker dominating “kq vs k5, A9 vs A3 etc” the chip leader with a weaker kicker wins damn near EVERY TIME! Considering How overwhelming tilted the percentages hit the underdog consistently… HOW THE HELL HAS NO ONE SEEN A PAYOUT OTHER THEN 5x???

Hey everyone, @russflo we’ve moved your post here as it relates to this topic.

Just an update on this as this is information that we want to provide. However, for the privacy of the players who do win these Jackpot’s we need approval before we can publicly post them. For some clarity on how these Jackpot Sit n Go payouts work you can look to the following table:

Note, that as we hold 7% of the funds that go into these payouts, there is no need for us to not ensure that the payouts and gameplay are fair. Hence why we use an RNG to guarantee the unpredictability of our games.

We’re definitely sorry to hear of anyone who hasn’t been lucky enough to hit a Jackpot yet, but as you can see the chances of hitting even the 15X jackpot is only about .0015%.

1 Like

We’re not asking for percentages, we’re asking for a way we the players can see or be notified when a jackpot is hit. You’re right they are rare, which is why it would only make since for ignition to want to promote it EVERY TIME THEY DO HIT

1 Like

I played in a $20 for $300 and won. It’s been then I see quite a bit of 5x for $100 on the 20JSNG

1 Like

Why would you merge my post RANDOM JACKPOT WINNER to this thread??

That post was for winners of random progressive slot jackpots…not poker.

There aren’t any posts moved here that were created by yourself.

1 Like

I just realized you are right Matt, the post moved was not one I started.

But the post you did move and combined in this one was about progressive jackpots, correct? Not poker.