Keno Game Disconnecting

Has anyone had issues with Keno disconnecting, I have had issues since the 11th, What i barely realized was that every time it disconnected it would deduct the money not draw any numbers, so it was actually stealing my money as i thought ignition says they reviewed my account and all draws were complete so i took a video to prove their lying and stealing my money. I want my money back from my issues with keno. I can’t attach the video here but i will add screenshots from the video. I am making this post for anyone else experiencing constant disconnection from keno who didn’t realize the game was actually taking there money!!

You can see here i was charged $0.75 for one draw of numbers ridiculous

I’ve brought forth this same issue twice in the past few weeks… I’m glad someone else is experiencing this because CS acts like there’s no issue.

Hi, sorry for the late response here. Keno does work in the same was as slots, in that as soon as the game is started it the decision is decided. Anything that happens after this. be it reels spinning or balls being picked is purely for visual entertainment. We can however check any individual games for you if you can provide us the date and time of the error to make sure everything was played correctly.

There was a known issue like this in the past with Keno, but it was fixed.

1 Like

Well because I had video of it taking my money they credited my account with $20 I probably lost more than that during all the disconnecting but something is better than nothing. I learned to try and record what I can because if you don’t have proof they act like there was nothing wrong and they leave it at that.