Locked out of jackpot s&g til after last hand auto folded

I sent moderators a message right after it happened but haven’t heard back so I’m trying to get their attention. When I’m playing jackpot sit n go’s on my iPhone sometimes I get the message something like “oops, your player identity could not be verified” and then I gotta go back and logout of the whole site and come back in and get back to my seat with usually around 100 points gone from the computer folding me out, but today for the first time I had to do that ritual 3 times and when I finally got through it sat me at my game just in time to watch my final points get auto folded and of course my $7 is gone. In the past, when anything has gone wrong you guys have told me not to play that game anymore til it’s resolved or I may not get reimbursed, so I haven’t played any poker since so will someone please look at this and give me my $7 back. Thank you

1 Like

Apologies for the delay, we’ve now responded to the PM.

This has happened to me many times and every time it does I contact ignition support and what they normally do is issue a $7 jackpot sit n go tournament ticket back or whatever dollar amount of tournament ticket you entered in.

Make sure you either have the hand number or tournament number available, so they can verify that you were disconnected.

Yep, I’ve had this happen many times myself. I never did contact support for a refund, which I probably should have given the comment about Ignition issuing refunds when these glitches happen.

The more common error or glitch I encounter, specifically when playing Jackpot SNGs, is extreme lag when the game first starts. The lag is so bad that it’s unplayable and I have to completely log out, close the browser, reopen the browser, log back in, and then take my seat. By the time I’ve completed all of that nonsense I’ve generally lost 15-40% of my stack and the blinds have increased to the point that I have well under 10 BBs when I return and am essentially all in. Very frustrating. Guess I should have contacted support, as this happens to me most times when playing on my Chromebook (which is what I use 98% of the time).

1 Like