MTT moving tables

Im curious if anyone else notices that once they are moved tables its like a switch is flipped and you’re not able to win a hand no matter how or what you play? Let me say that i know im not the best player in the world, by a long shot, amd thst im gojng to lose more than ill ever win. I’ve been playing this game for 25 years and the amount of hands i lose to an inferior hand/player is absolutely mind blowing. Im well aware of variance and all that good stuff but this issue throws variance out the window. I will also admit that this isnt every single tournament i play but id say its happening like every 3 out of 5 tourneys i play.

Ive been noticing it for quite awhile now and frankly im sick of it. I will be playing well and winning, what i would call a normal amount of hands, and then im moved to a different table and blacklisted. It doesnt natter if i have AA or 27 as long as another player calls me all the way to the river or calls my all in they will win no matter what i have. It is so GD frustrating. I dont play the biggest stakes but this is constant no matter the stakes. From a dollar buy in up to a $10 buy in the same thing happens but it shouldnt matter how much money is involved, period. And its not just hands i go all in on either, its literally any hand that goes to a show down. This happens on this site and on Bovada just the same. Sorry for the long post but im at my wits end with this crap. I used to really enjoy these 2 sites but now i feel like the deck is constantly stacked against me and its to the point to when i get moved i almost just wanna give up and put it on sit out. But where is the fun in that? I play to have fun and the fun gets taken away when you know you’re gonna lose. Get em all in with AKs only to be called by 89s and they hit an 8 on the river. The previous 10 hands there was an A or K on the board but not when i have them, oh no, not allowed. This is a constant almost every single day scenario. And if this all wasnt enough i cant prove any of it because i cant access any of my tournament hand history and no one will actually help me fix this. Its been escalated 100 times yet nothing has changed. Ive not been able to see my tournament hand history for like 2.5 years or better. It really sucks i cant study my hands like everyone else can and its even worse in situations like this. Im sure someone is going to ask me to provide them with tournament #'s so before you do i literally cant tell you because i cannot access any previous tournament details. I shouldn’t have to record every hand i play or screenshot every thing either when i should be able to easily pull it up like everyone else can. Ok again sorry for the novel but i had to get this shit off of my chest. Lmk if any of you notice this as well!

1 Like

Hand History intermittent functionality has been an ongoing bug for years.