Mythic Wolf free spins lag out

was on mythic wolf in the free spins and the game lagged and i reloaded it and it wont get me back into my game, help please mods

checked my acount dashboard and my wagers and it hasn’t even properly updated the bets i did in the last 10 minutes so i’m pretty sure the site is having issues again :frowning:

IM SO MAD I WAS ON ELEMENTS AND WON 30 + FREE SPINS… WON 3O MORE AND POOF IT BOOTED AND LOGGED ME OUT THEYRE SCREWING US!!!
I got 30$ in “bonus” money you have to keep playing to use… So were all just getting screwed.
I’m in tears you people are stealing hard earned money… Were the only reason this site is a thing and they’re just taking… Greedy theives.

1 Like

@Cutetomservo On our end we do seem to see your gameplay and there’s been no reports of any issues like a few days ago. Note that normally when you hit spin or deal the result is determined immediately. Even if disconnected the games generally complete on our end in the system so if you went back to the game it was likely just completed. Free spins can get locked and we’ll check it for you but we’ll need specifics like the specific time that this happened or bet amount.

You can also usually simply get back to the game by following this:

Log out of all browsers and devices.
Log back in and go back to the game or slot you were playing on the same browser.
Attempt to make the same bet amount as the one that got stuck
If this doesn’t work create a duplicate tab of the game and see if this one works.
If none of this works try clearing your cache and cookies and trying one more time.

Had 4 feathers on mythic wolf and game gave me an error code then reloaded and I haven’t gotten my spins that was 10pm last night so wtf am I supposed to do now

Are you able to provide a more specific timeline here, as on review it appears you were playing instant inferno at around 10:45p ET time, and then started playing Mystic Wolf around 11:15 ET. There are no spins around 10PM central time that I see.

I did that… Of course nothing happened. Ive been screwed over too many times to ever put money on here again. My spin might have been given back but what about the money i was rightfully owed? The first time this happened i was credited fuel points at least but not even given that for an even bigger lose. Never again. I work hard for what little money i make.