Negative Impact on Player Experiences

The account was enabled.

Im having the same issues as everyone else in this thread. I dont have any screenshots or video but i can make some whenever i can get back on a table. I’ve also noticed that after a JSNG ends if I dont get the message asking if i want to play another game then when i go back to the lobby i will have the error message already displayed. i wont be able to play in another tournament for a while afterwards. Also noticed that if i get this error after a tourney if i turn my wifi off and use data on my phone it will reconnect immediately. Prior to this week i could get in another couple of tourneys before the same error would happen, but now it happens after every single JSNG i play. Its getting really annoying.

1 Like

I see you played back to back tournaments today; when was the last time you got that issue?

These are the last 2 i played in today. 1st one using wifi, 2nd one using data.

Last time i deposited i would guess. So Monday? Ill have to check real quick

Yes it was monday. If you look at some of those JSNG’s you will see the gaps between tourneys…that wasnt voluntary downtime.

It happened again just now. Only this time it completely logged me out and i cant get back in at all. When i try to sign in it gives me an error message that literally just says “Error” in a red bubble.

3 Likes

I sent some of my so so quality videos(but they do prove the point) I only wish I had captured my poker videos… I will do that if it happens again in the future and stop playing… I would not play if you’re lagging till they fix it cause you will tilt. They escalated I do think they’re trying to repair things. This whole month for me on Ignition I have had issues so I am waiting to see what they say. When things will be resolved permanently. I do hope so I miss 4 tabling smoothly which I have done flawlessly on the site from December of till May 30th.

See my issue isnt during gameplay. It doesnt lock up until after the JSNG has ended. Once it does then i cant start another one without trying 10 different things to remedy the problem. I shouldnt have to do anything but click a button to play the next one.

1 Like

I asked support about this very question. I would suggest you download OBS it’s screen recording software and it’s free. It will allow you to stream, or save your in game experience as if streaming and you can share it with them directly … In the future with issues I shall do this but it’s still going to be hard to narrow down issues for say a few of us if that’s all there is.

but your funny and cute i tried update my account it doesnt work

@moderators any update on this situation? Having the same issues daily. Having the same issues on your sister site, Bovada, as well. Its exactly the same on both sites.

We have sent all the reports/screenshots and videos to out support team however have no update as of yet

1 Like

99% of the time no one is going to look at your screen recording. The agent will just look at their end to see if you had disconnection and that will be what matters. There are so

If u play sng and it’s lagging and get removed… best thing to do if u want refund is not go back in the room… as soon as u go back u lost the right to complain as u will complete the game

Btw this is just my opinion based off my experiences

Did u tag right person?

Attached is the 59% previous poster spoke about. It stop at59% and then I have to go through loading and logging issues.

This happened about 20 minutes ago. Please return ticket as I wasn’t even able to sit down at table let alone play one hand before the 59% error message started happening @Matt @Foster @Davy

This happened today (1120pm $20 jackpot sng in july 2.; I didn’t play one hand please replace.

ignitions different since the gumball partnership. can even get more then 5 dollars on 1$ slot bonus spins anymore. its never been this bad and they were awesome to there customers. now its all take and zero customer appreciation. the hot drop jackpots are just lame. i dont know why ignition would choose to lose a majority of it player base. lol just so weird the change

2 Likes

From personal experience when dealing with this long ago if I jumped in zone poker real quick and left I’d be able to load in the tournament. Just a temp solution I found through hours of frustration

1 Like

This has been replaced for you now.

1 Like

Tbanks

Totally agree!!! I am also a Diamond VIP and things have really went down on this site.

2 Likes