No Limit buy-in still missing 6 weeks later

I was one of the people who had buy-ins missing from their account during the events of May 22nd-23rd when this happened to many players.

We are now 6 weeks after this event and I am still missing one $500 buy-in from my account. I have written several emails to Ignition support and they have told me just to keep waiting.

I haven’t played since this event. This is very frustrating. Are there others still waiting for their funds?

Welcome to the Forum.

On our end we see that this was returned May 24th at 10:29a ET. We also don’t see any recent interactions or notes on the account regarding you contacting us for this.

The money returned to me was only a partial refund. $500 is still missing.

My last correspondence from customer service was on June 11th at 10:52 when they wrote:

“We do regret that you’re experiencing this issue. We’d be more than happy to offer our assistance, at this time we’re indeed experience issues with our cash games. Please don’t worry further as funds will be credited back to your balance.
Do continue to periodically monitor for an update.”

I believe this my have just been an agent offering that we were currently having issues. As this did in fact happen twice within the site issues. It happened late May and then around mid June so perhaps the agent was simply unaware that you were referring to the issue in May which had been handled. There are currently no further refunds being given out for this.

Are you stating that you had multiple buyin’s at that time missing? Do you have any proof of this, as ultimately these were returned and we’ve not had players stating they are still missing funds.

Can you provide exact details of the table numbers or dates and times when you are missing funds?

I was at a table with ~$2,600 in my cashier and ~$1,000 in play. For $3,600 in total. The table broke and then all the issues started happening with the 99% table loading.

I do not have screenshots, it shouldn’t be my responsibility to constantly take screenshots of my balance. It is Ignition’s responsibility to handle my money with care.

If Ignition will not make my account whole can you let me know the contact details for the company? Address/Owner/etc?

Thanks,
-August

The moderator team is the highest point of contact on the Forum I’m afraid. Again we would likely need more details than this in order to look into this. At the very least some more details on dates and times regarding when this happened. Also, do you have the buy ins for the tables you were at?

Ignition has a limit of 31 days to go back and review tables and transaction history so for me to even research this is impossible.

Regardless, this should not be my responsibility.

Can you direct me to where/who I should contact to get the company’s details/address/etc?

This isn’t something we provide unfortunately. You would need to use any offered customer service channels.

An estimated timeframe would suffice if you can remember any further details. Are you sure this was around May 22 and 23 when you had $3600 in the account at least?

May 22nd at 7:41 EST was when I left the last table I was at when my account balance was ~$2,600 and the table I was playing at broke my table balance was near $1,000. I only play one table at a time so I am very clear where I stand.

2 Likes