Not fair, poker tournaments issues

This is just not fair. There were multiple $5 $10 sit and go tournaments yesterday that I played where it would not let me connect and start the tournament on time period and by the time they did let me start I was already way behind.

Then support looks and only credit for the 50 cent tournaments and not the $5 $10 tournaments.

Hi @Middledd,

We’re sorry to hear about this.

Are you using the Website while playing or the Poker Software?

Please send us a PM with more information, such as the Tournament Numbers. You may find this info from your Hand Histories.

The only thing I am doing while playing poker is playing poker. And usually playing multiple hands. And I don’t have the exact hand numbers because I usually just keep playing and then wait until about Finnish to contact support. I don’t like breaking my flow to contact support Especially when I’m already frustrated

Hi @Middledd,

I will send you a PM shortly.

When this has happened in the past that’s exactly what I’ve done is wait until I’m almost finished a contact support and you all can usually look in your system and see exactly what I’m talking about. Now all of a sudden you are acting like I’m just making this up and then you all of course only find problems with the least expensive game when it happened to me on 2 $5 sitting goes and one $10 sitting go not to mention a cash game. But of course you all only find the error on the 50 cent game. This is ridiculous and very frustrating

1 Like