"Open New Table" prompt for cash games doesn't work

Whenever I sit out of a game long enough to be removed from it, a pane appears in the cash game window saying that I have been removed and asking if I want to “Leave” or “Open a New Table”. Choosing the latter option, however, does nothing. Is there a way to give this button the actual functionality it denotes, i.e., seating me at some other cash game table of the same stakes, possibly even with the stack I had when I was removed from the present game?

A screenshot of what I’m referring to:

https://gyazo.com/7bfff9ab435ebe2e7e5fe1d595e9b744

Hey @mrdelivery, thank you for your post.

We will have this checked with our Poker team and get back to you when we have more details.

Hey @mrdelivery,

Our Poker team was unable to reproduce this error of the ‘Open New Table’ button not working - have you encountered this again?

i know the error he is talking about. it is easy to reproduce i do it every session i walk away from.

just sit out till you get kicked off then stay their longer maybe another 5-10mins after.

then the button open a new table does not work and the only option is to close all tables.

Thanks for the additional information @player1 - I’ll have this checked further and we’ll update here once we have more details.

1 Like