People who cheat

Its getting really really old with the cheaters whebn playing poker. When you constantly play against players who go all in on every single hand, which either forces you to fold every hand or blindly go all in based off just the 2 cards in your hole. There needs to be some way to monitor people like this. Its not fair and totally ignorant to be forced to play that way.

1 Like

Tell me you’re a newbie without telling me you are a newbie. That’s how poker works. Are you playing the jackpot sit n gos? Everybody only starts with 15 big blinds so it makes sense to go allin and try to win the blinds. If you start with let’s say 10,000 chips and blinds are 100-200, doesn’t make too much sense to go allin 10k just to win 300. But if you are late in the tourney when the blinds are 500-1k, if you go allin for 10k and nobody calls, you increase your stack by 15% to 11,500 without having to beat anyone else’s hand.
If you are not new to poker, then disregard haha. F those cheaters.

Im new to actually gambling and playing poker yes. But I like to actually play and not be forced to either fold or go all in based soely on the 2 hole cards for wvery single hand. It doesnt seem fair and kinda defeats the purpose of playing.

If thats how you want to play theyre should be a seperate one bet category. You pay the antes are given your hole cards and you can either fold or decide to bet and then thats it, the rest of the cards will be flipped without anymore betting allowed.

For me, id rather play and be able to bet as cards are flipped like your supposed to. Yes, people bluff and go all in. But like said before. I dont think you should be forced to every hand after the hold cards are dealt.

Honestly I’d be happy to play against players like that. If you claim players are going all in “every hand” then just wait for a decent hand. Play tight and be patient to take advantage of those type of players. Even a decent pocket pair like 9,9 id call that all in all day. Good luck!

Thanksfor the advice.