Poker disconnection issues

Once again i got screwed for 40 dollars again due to system issues. Kept lagging and dropping me from table even when it said I was connected it just froze and didn’t let me do anything. Kept folding every hand till I lost. Someone needs to fix this I’ve lost so much money due to issues with the site if I’m not reimbursed or compensated I’m leaving and trying out a new website. IMA regular daily player always deposit several times per day and I want to known that I’m not being screwed and robbed when I deposit so plz fixthis

1 Like

Hi @Alx3gz,

We’re sorry to hear of any disconnections issues you’re having. We’ll take a look and PM you with any details we find shortly.

1 Like

I had a few problems during my Sunday session yesterday, mainly around noonish. 2 or 3 of my tables would freeze. My strategy with that was to click on the tourney lobby, exit out of the table and click “take my seat” to go back on the table asap, but it didnt work yesterday. I then decided to go on my phone and play that 1 sattelite that I was low in chips, but once I logged on to my phone, it kicked me off of everything of my PC, that sucked. I eventually went back on the software and loaded all my running tourneys with that sattelite being blinded out, but whatever. Later on in the day, I was 5 tabling, I registered for the $33 $17,777 guar. and it did not open up my table, nor can I take my seat. I know I have to restart ignition for it to work, so I just waited 40 minutes until break time since it was still way early in that tourney. I didnt want to risk going on my phone again and it kicked me off my 5 running tourneys. I know this problem wont be fixed right away, just thought I’d let you know. Also a suggestion that you add some kind of tab where we can click and see our registered tourneys that we are currently in so its easier to get back into it. Sometimes we close and open ignition, the MTTs would pop up, but the sit n gos wont, making us have to close and open again so we can be able to open all of our running tourneys.

2 Likes

If you encounter any issues when playing I’d recommend following the troubleshooting steps here where applicable. However, keep in mind that if you log in from another device you’ll be logged out of any active sessions.

Regarding a list of tournaments you’re currently registered in, something similar was escalated for review over here and any updates will be posted there.

1 Like

I too have Experienced And abnormal amount of disconnect during my Jackpot sit and go’s today. Just got disconnected during my $7 game and was forced to fold until I was down to nothing. What is going on. Lost $100 in 24 hours due to these!!!

2 Likes

To avoid disconnections from happening, it’s best to follow the troubleshooting steps @Sam has provided above as well as making sure you have a stable connection. Having said that, I’m going to take a look in your account and I’ll reply back to your PM shortly, @Gbgirl1705.

1 Like

Admin / Mod - Why is it that your connection or software is disconnecting? It is not my ISP or my end as I have multiple tables open and only one drops and says cannot connect and does the silly 1 of 32 2 of 32 and so on with no success. This is happening way too often and there seems to be no protection for players who lose their bets in the middle of hands when IGNITION SOFTWARE is the issue.

2 Likes

@NoMoreLies, we’re sorry to hear of any issues you’re having, please try the steps listed above by Sam and the steps I listed here. These tend to minimize any errors, and can usually help you rejoin a tournament if there’s any issues.

Also, if you need us to look into any tournaments you were affected by financially we’ll be glad to do so. Just PM us here with the tournament reference number or further details regarding your disconnection.

1 Like

At 18:44 CST, the two 1/2 Zone tables I was playing froze, and at extremely inconvenient times. The regular cash tables are still functioning.

The two tables remained frozen for about four minutes, and then started again as I was typing this. Clearly, this is not an issue with my internet, or even the Ignition poker server as a whole; just Zone.

1 Like

@mrdelivery, We haven’t heard any reports of Zone poker being down, but I would recommend trying the steps provided above and messaging us using the link if you need us to look into any specific hands. Please let us know if you continue to have issues with Zone Poker afterwards.

1 Like

So I just got kicked out of a $3.30 sit and go triple up while I’m chip leader and now it won’t let me back into the tournament it says request can’t be processed seriously just took my 9 bucks and now im fundless to play wtf?

1 Like

Seriously 10 minutes later it lets me back in and I’ve blind it out half my stack this is straight stealing and 7nbelievabke

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about your disconnection - did you follow any of the troubleshooting steps to get back in the game?

I will take a look at the details of your tourney and send you a PM shortly.

1 Like

Was playing multiple $200 h2h last night. By the time I connected through the delay I was down roughly 300 chips each time. Smh I don’t understand how each time the other player was connected but not me. Not a connection issue on my end so I wasn’t surprised to get on here today and see issues. Smh!

1 Like

Hi guys I am new to this site and just not sure why I am getting kicked out of sit n gos with my balance getting depleted one time it happened with a monster jackpot. I didn’t even get to play. How can I have this resolved and get back to playing. Currently it is not working for me fairly?

2 Likes

Have the same problem

1 Like

A chat supervisor just told me that I should use a hard wire to a PC. I’m not giving up but I have been for lack of another word “cheated” I’m only out about a grand so I am hoping it gets legit for me. I am wondering about bots too? I’ve been snapped on the river a few times like a mean evil programmer. We will see. Jury is still out. Bad for beginners and bad if you don’t have money to throw away learning. That is for sure. They are giving me back $100. But that isnt much considering. Clean your cache on your phone a lot. I did already but with this site it must be all the time. Very glitchy.

2 Likes

Must be nice yeah I had a 20$ sit and go bonus game at 100$ winner but of course it kicked me off and wasn’t working right all they give me was a 10$ bonus coin :frowning:

1 Like

Hey guys,

I’m sorry to hear about your disconnections. If you’re playing through your mobile, we suggest making sure you have a strong internet connection and you clear your browser’s saved cache & cookies before each session, as it can help minimize such issues.

Please also check out the troubleshooting steps listed above and here, and feel free to let us know if you still encounter any errors.

1 Like

Hello, yest I was playing a hand and 1 of my 4 tables froze. The other 3 tables worked fine. I did everything I could to unfreeze it but it froze and I was forced to time out and fold in a really big pot. I had AA BB vs SB in a 4b pot and was forced to fold when the table froze and made me timed out. Villain bet $100 or so into a roughly $500 pot on the flop of KQ8r. I was forced to fold when the table frozen and made me time out even though my other 3 tables worked fine. I have the hand history number and table written down (and a screenshot of the hand history).

This pot was ~$500 with about $1k behind and I was forced to fold what was nearly the nuts in a spot where nobody is ever folding to.

1 Like