Poker Gameplay Catchup

Just as a throw away example. Software doesn’t update the active hand unless the table is directly displayed. You can see when switching to other windows, that my displayed “hand” in the tab never updates unless I’m on the big blind, until I switch over to the window.

Imagine having to rapidly cycle through multiple tables to keep a 3 person or heads up jackpot sit and go active without having hands get sat out, causing you to lose valuable chips in a short stack, fast paced format.

I STILL want my $20 jackpot sit and go refunded. It’s not my fault the software is messed up, and it shouldn’t be my responsibility when I am PAYING MONEY to play on this site, to deal with software issues that are unknown at the time, and be expected to try and take screenshots and videos while I’m ACTIVELY LOSING MONEY on not 1 but 4 tables.

https://youtu.be/kaZkGSvgHYc

And NO, this is not a cache issue. this happens on the web browser player on both my phone, desktop and my laptop. This doesn’t happen on ANY other site, just ignition and back-end sister sites

https://youtu.be/oAkV28NTHMU

Shorter video, even without being an active player in the tournament, you can see that the “active table position” in the tab never updates, then when you click the tab, the table is playing rapid speed catch up. Again, this is unacceptable for a site that is running poker graphical UI that is extremely stripped down compared to competitors.

And again, I’d like my $20 jackpot sit and go ticket refunded, I’m not even complaining about the other 3 $7 games I had running at the same time.

Note that we’ve reviewed the video and this isn’t something we’ll be compensating for.

Ultimately all the video shows is that the game catches up when you’re not viewing it, but does so almost immediately. I believe this may actually also be intended so that players can review what has happened in the hand quickly in order to help them make decisions. It’s not like this cost you a bunch of time in the hand at any point in the videos.

Ultimately if a player isn’t reviewing the action or isn’t paying attention this is on them. What you’re showing is only an issue if the player isn’t paying attention to their hand. This wasn’t a disconnect or anything that seems to have affected an actual decision in any hands. In fact if anything it is helpful to know where the action was and who did what in the hand quickly to aid your decision. I can provide feedback in relation to this to the Poker team but am not even sure this is an actual issue.

1 Like

Its different in this aspect, from the incident date, because the incident date you couldnt click any buttons, and obviously when it is 2 handed or 3 handed the action is going a lot faster than in a 9 handed table. The fact that i even have to be recording videos for glitches and things when there are still programming issues from 3 years ago is sad.

If you really feel this isnt a problem, and that customers deserve to be robbed by programming glitches, then it speaks volumes enough.

This isn’t what I stated at all and nothing in the videos you provided shows anyone being robbed of anything, again if anything it’s actually a helpful thing since the hands clearly show you prior action.

Your video doesn’t show buttons not being available and you clearly take action in the hands. If you provide a video showing what you’re actually stating we’ll gladly look into it.

And THAT’S the problem. Why do I, or anyone, need to record all of my gameplay when NONE of the other sites i play on have these issues.

You are asking for an issue to be reviewed and fixed. Without proof there’s an issue at all it’s somewhat impossible to review and find one. We are not asking you to do anything in truth. You are stating there is an issue and we are asking you to provide proof of it. Again buttons disappearing and not being shown could simply be something as minimal as latency or an isolated issue if not affecting a large number of players.

Our team does troubleshooting and routinely does use the test environment to try and find issues. We’re sorry if no one has found this as an issue yet, but if you do want it to be reviewed we do need some proof that the issue exists in the first place.

Foster, let me state first that I have enjoyed playing on this site for years, and I’d be happy to come back, but here are my problems with your responses to SoloAsylum:

(Quoting Foster) Again buttons disappearing and not being shown could simply be something as minimal as latency or an isolated issue if not affecting a large number of players.

(Quoting SoloAsylum) Why do I, or anyone, need to record all of my gameplay when NONE of the other sites i play on have these issues.

I’ve had similar problems similar to what SoloAsylum has had, (in addition to many others) so I must also have “minimal latency or isolated issues.” However, I am in agreement with SoloAsylum in that I’ve never experienced this problem on other sites.

Why should the onus be put on the players to ensure that we have a positive gaming experience on your site? From your post, it seems like “an isolated issue if not affecting a lot of players” means that players experiencing these problems are not valued.

Look, from my perspective, there are two ways the issues with your software can be resolved:

1. You can solve it by taking a serious look into what is causing these problems.
  2. I can solve it by taking my business to other sites that don’t have the same software issues that you have.

I’ve chosen option #2, as I’m sure many others have. I hope you can appreciate that SoloAsylum is willing to help you with option #1.

It is laughably insulting at this point.

I pay for 600Mb internet, have no issues ANYWHERE else, and this is the only site is so rife with issues. It took 20 minutes for the site to stabilize from a hickup to even be stable enough to upload those 3 pictures. This isn’t dialup times.

I STILL want my $20 back, this is absolutely sad and ridiculous.

Is this happening now? The site did go down for a little while but it wasn’t long. This should be resolved now. I can access it fine.

That I cannot connect to the poker part of this website. It just get stuck on a neverending loop of signing in… I’ll sign in, click on poker, click on play now, get the rotating dots as it loads the poker site, and then I go back to the login screen.

Are you still having this issue? I’m not aware of any site issues right now.

I can’t get into any game

This should have now been resolved. Clear cache and cookies if you still are unable to access.

The forum was literally down for 4-5 minutes 35 minutes ago

No, when it went down a while ago. It’s just another example of how unreliable the site is, and has been for a LONG while, yet whenever there are gameplay issues, ignition always finds a way to not compensate my buyin back.

We are aware of this. It should be resolved now.

Why did you merge posts from an unrelated topic into my topic?

Seriously, just give me my $20 jackpot sit and go buy in from the incident date back, and let me move on from this.