Poker Lobby is NOT updating!

The SnG lobby is broken.

We haven’t heard any common reports of this from our end so we’ll take a look and circle around. In the meantime we would advise trying all basic troubleshooting:

If using a web browser or mobile device try clearing cache and cookies and ensuring you use Google Chrome preferably in Incognito Mode.

If using the software do a full re-install using a different folder destination, try running the software as an admin, resetting your Internet connection, and turn off any 3rd party software or HUD’s.

Let us know if any of this works and we’ll let you know if there’s an issue from our end as we haven’t heard anything yet.

come’on! I am no noob!

If I say it’s broken IT IS BROKEN!!!
fresh reinstall, deleted %appdata% relevant folders

blah blah blah

it is on your end!

this is about the desktop, no idea about web.

Generally when an issue like this happens it would be more widespread and we would have reports of it. If it is an issue from our end I’m sure we’ll have more reports of it shortly, but at this time there appears to be nothing that I’m seeing.

I am not claiming you’re wrong and am looking into this. However, in most cases these issues are isolated and when they aren’t we very quickly get reports of it. As I said I will look into it but at the moment there are no common reports of this issue yet.

As you can see, the highlighted hu sng showing 0/2 registered is actually running. And no new hu is spawning up.

Please look at the filters in the screen shot

and than look at the lobby!

Yo Foster, ever hear of an experession:

“don’t piss on my back and tell me that it is raining”

hopefully inspired by my “humor” you’ll get this fixed!

Thank you in advance!

P.S. this similar issue to what happened one update ago.
And this morning I had to do update again, and same problem as last time. Btw, I was the one who alerted you guys the last time about the same problem. I know what I am talking about! :slight_smile:

ok just started to update again

edit: neverminded broken again

seems to be ridiculously lagging in updating the lobby

Glad to hear that, but there wasn’t anything changed on our end.

ok so the issue seems to be that it just takes a super long long time to update, like 10+ minutes…

So please just tell you tech guys that it is the same issue they had during the last update. With today’s update, same problem.

For now as a ghetto workaround. Only way to get the lobby to update is to click on the scheduled tournaments tab and leave it, Once that is updated, SnGs update as well…