Poker outage 11/5/22

Like many of you, I was playing online when the system crashed on Nov 5th. I was maybe 10 hands in to an MTT, and was kicked out and unable to log back in. I spent about 15 minutes restarting my computer and uninstalling/reinstalling the poker program before contacting support. I then spent the next hour being passed between 5 different reps and a supervisor and was unable to resolve the issue. I was very frustrated, and this is the 3rd time an issue like this has happened in the 2 months I’ve been playing on ignition.

The entry fee for tourney I was in ($38.50) was a very obscure amount that you rarely see. They offered to refund me a ticket, but that would be next to impossible to redeem. The rep told me they don’t issue cash refunds, which is a lie because I got a cash refund the last time this happened. While I was chatting with them, I also checked reddit, Twitter, and these forums, and lots of people were having the same issue. I mentioned it to the rep, and even sent him screenshots from twitter. He was adamant that there were no site-wide issues, and even doubled down saying that it must be my computer or internet connection. The same connection that I was chatting with him on. I finally asked for a supervisor, and was told someone would reach out after the tournament was over. That was 2 days ago, and I’ve heard nothing.

Does anyone know who to get in contact with to get a refund? I really don’t have the time or patience to spend another hour dealing with web support. I’ve tried reaching out on Twitter as well. Really disappointed with how this has been handled so far.

My last ticket escalated took 6 days. They say customer service is a high priority to them but as of lately to me it seems to be least priority. Or not even a priority whatsoever is how I feel.

1 Like

That sucks. Sorry to hear you went through something similar. How did they end up resolving things with you?

This supposed supervisor assured me I’d hear back by the next day. I don’t even know if I have an open ticket or if I can expect a response at all. But if I have to spend another hour with these incompetent chat support reps I’ll just take my money elsewhere. It’s not the money it’s the principle.

Agreed. If they don’t follow with what they say I’m sure they will compensate. As far as original ticket for me 6 days

I believe this was handled by CS.