Poker Server Down?

The poker server just went down for me in the middle of a sit & go. Down for anyone else? Keep trying to log back in but can’t … Sigh.

2 Likes

Same here. Was in the middle of a tournament and now it just says session expired. Very frustrating. Will they refund my account?

2 Likes

Same here and can’t log back in😩

1 Like

Same here in middle of tournament with double chip average been out for 35 mins now

1 Like

Same here. Keeps redirecting me to log in

2 Likes

I used to love this site, but more and more they have issues and don’t do anything to accommodate their patrons. Always “Sorry we are having issues, we apologize for the inconvenience.” Make it right with your customers.

3 Likes

Poker just keeps knocking me out

2 Likes

Same here… I was in a $30 tournament

1 Like

Here we go again, I have to assume that it isn’t safe to play anymore this evening

1 Like

You will probably have to message them specifics like date, time, table or hand #.

1 Like

down for everyone or just me?

1 Like

sane to me down.

1 Like

Whats going on?

1 Like

Yep its down

1 Like

Was in the middle of a tournament and can’t get back in.

1 Like

Down for me also in middle of tournament with double the chip average…

1 Like

Down for me

1 Like

Theres a notification on the main page saying to head to the forum for updates. Just got to the forum and i dont see any updates

1 Like

Crashed on me lots yesterday

tournaments #53131910 and #53030367 and no doubt many others ended abruptly with the site crash.

these two show as finished with no prize pool allocated, please distribute to the players.

1 Like