Poker Sit and Go

Is anyone else having issues with the sit and go? Every time I try to do the 50 cent or $2 it says I’m disconnected and takes my money but doesn’t ever reconnect!

Hi @gingerjwheeler,

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:

Have you tried to clear the cache and cookies from your device?

Already did that

I see you are currently playing in a game, which tournament did you have an issue with? I see the one before this was also played.

Yep got in the first one but not the second one…did it again!

The last amount that was deducted form your account is the game you are currently playing which is
Tournament #43856727

I’ve contacted customer service for some some reason you aren’t able to see this issue?? Even though I clearly have screen shots there’s still nothing done!

I’m still trying to find out which tournament you are referring to. Is it the last one played?

It doesn’t ever let me in the tournament…I get that error when I try to enter…sometimes it takes my money sometimes it doesn’t!

When is this screenshot from?

That last one was from not even 30 minutes ago…just got to play one game and tried getting into a $2 and did it again

No charge was made for this. Can I suggest you try to log out and clear cache and cookies.
Also try the chrome browser if you do not already use that.
Is this happening on the client as well, or just on the web version?

Just as a heads up regarding this, it looks like this maybe due to a current site issue.
We will be posting updates here as we get them.