Poker ticket swap

@Davy can you help me trade my $11 tournament ticket to the equal $ value of Jackpot Sit and Go tickets? Please? Having trouble reaching a chat representative at the moment.

@Joezie I’m not seeing an $11 ticket in your account.

I was told the last time I couldn’t trade my $11 ticket to a bonus. I’ve been able to do it before but why not now? I work 3 jobs and just don’t have time to play tournaments. I try to at night but fall asleep EVERY TIME. I can’t find a point to depositing every week for a ticket I can’t use, and ridiculous .20 cent free spins.

@Destro_13 this is something we wouldn’t generally do, as this is a set promotion.

Can I trade my 27.50 tournament ticket for jackpot sit and go tickets of $20 $7 & .50 value or anything else?

I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able to do that, as this was a social media promotion, and the prizes are set.

@Davy hi. I was wondering if you could exchange my $60 +6 ticket exchanged for a $55 +5 ticket?

Unfortunately tickets aren’t exchangeable.

I know someone who got their ticket exchanged. There aren’t any $66 satellites that I can find. The $55 is less, so not sure why it’s an issue

There’s one at 3:21 am. That’s it. :grimacing:

I’m sorry @kstraten, but that option is not available. Periodically check for the available tournament the ticket is valued for 90days.

@Davy can you help me? I heard you exchanged the $66 ticket for $55?

Hi @kstraten, Davy is not available at this time @kstraten, I’m afraid this is not something we can override. As mentioned above ticket are not exchangeable.

@Bianca well I know for a fact that davey exchanged a ticket for someone. It just doesn’t seem right that you deposit a certain amount to get a ticket and then there’s only 1 game available for that ticket and it’s after midnight.

@Bianca hi? Still waiting for a response…

@kstraten Unfortunately this is not something we can do.

But I know you did this for someone!! @Davy

I will message you

That’s code for shhhh on here before you get me in trouble :joy:

1 Like