Poker tournaments rng

Ok so I am on the biggest losing streak I have ever had. 4 months of no profits. I’m a decent player with multiple cashes thousand dollar cashes. I play on my spare time and know I am a sharkscope equivalent of at least an 83. Why on earth am I consistently beat? I know rng is not truly random, at least it’s that or I have the worst luck in the world. My last hand I started 88888 with chips, tripled up with 99 against both players with AK. OK I get a nice triple. Then in dealer I have a9 suited. Folds to me, I call and so calls and bb 3x bet. We both call. Flop A104 with 2 diamonds (I had diamonds). Bb bets min and I call, so folds. A on turn. He beats min again I re raise 5x he calls. River is a blank. He checks I bet half and he calls to show AK… so higher trips. He has 5 possible combos of aces to beat me. I block flush draws.
If the above was a 1 time thing or every once in a while then so be it’s not. I have not made a profit in 4 months. I even dropped down in buy in. Usually I played $45 average and dropped to $5 games and still getting out drawn. I know down swings happen but no like it’s been about 60 games with about maybe ten breaking even or winning a somewhat ok profit. I can’t help but feel it’s all just action flops here. I play live and I have a much higher win rate so I am just lost. Is this site crap like every other online site or am I just that un lucky?

Welcome to the forum.
We are sorry to hear of your bad luck of late. Unfortunately bad beats happen, this is part of the game.
It’s also good to remember that we encourage players of all levels, and what is a good call to one player might be a bad call to another.
It’s possible that a lesser experienced player would call on a weak hand a get lucky, or simply call everything you throw at him not understanding probabilty etc.

1 Like

So I understand bad beats happen and I understand the dynamics of the game pretty well. What I don’t understand is why I can’t seem to win a game on this site all of a sudden. Like my game plan hasn’t changed and I’m playing good, but I am consistently against bad beats. I’ve taken screen shots of all my beats lately just to show how grossly I am being beat. The amount of “bad beats” I’ve been taking is pretty excessive. I mean at what point do you stop and say the site favors players or the rng favors players? Believe me, being in IT I understand what a rng is and how you can manipulate it based on certain criteria. I also swear the game I played last week, the player could see my cards due to the constant wows of preflop lay downs I had. I had aq and he raised me out of position and normally I would call but the play at the time seemed odd. He then showed AK. Same player later on had kk and I had jj and folded to a reraise and again a wow comment and he showed kk when we were 4 handed. I finally got it in good preflop on him with AK vs Aj and he of course hit the jack. How can I consistently be behind and if I do get ahead, I loose to a 3 outter? I mean I get bad beats but at what point in time is it an excessive amount. Take a look at my hand histories as of late and tell me that’s just the game and that I am over reacting please. Because I can guarantee any poker player in my position would question the excessive amount of beats, especially when ahead and a 9 to 1 favorite. AA gotta be good sometime right? I should be happy not scared because I know someone will call with aj and flop trips. It’s really that bad for me right now. I don’t think a down swing to this degree is legit when I am ahead so often and get it in good.

Exact same scenario been happening to me for almost a month know of bad beat after bad been driving me mad and have to force myaelf to not alter my play .Had some unreal calls as well for all their money on the flop to hit both cards to win . Has me mucking KK preflop if re raised run into AA seven out of the 10 hands I had them as of late . Ridiculous

Like this one. He was a wild card and shoved preflop after I raised. I knew I was ahead of him and this is the board. Hope u can see the pic

Yup lately made 2 final tables making sure I was behind when I went in so thinking its the rng not regulated and combined with what they claim is shark free waters :joy:! Get bit to pieces by either they know whats coming or just like they promote rec player drinking and pushing buttons :man_shrugging:. I got called by 9-3 off with an ace and a king on the board with a flush draw .Im all in with top 2 thinking shit he called have to sweat the flush if I dont boat up and for all his chips at that calls with 9 high and it goes runer runner 3s . The runner runner runner didnt piss me off the 9 high call was just insane

Also funny how the larger stack will typically win the race too. Higher/quicker turnover means more players buying in to other tourneys and they can collect the rake.

Same here - no joke. The worst 3 months of losing I’ve every experience on your site.
Did I piss off the wrong Mod or what?
If not, can someone turn off the doom switch on my account please?
Thanks in advance.

We’re sorry to hear about this experience, however, we can assure you that the moderators or anyone else in this company, are not able to make any changes on your account or the games you play. We wish you the best of luck with your upcoming games.

I knew I was beat so I folded preflop. Look at how badly I would have been crushed. Ended up losing ironically in this tourney with AA against 10j.

So now that I have complained, my connection has been “slow” this is the exact moment it says take seat. Come on now you’re just being petty. Not my internet neither, checked that. Way to keep ur customers happy.