Proof of Cheating in the ongoing freeroll 2500 tournament

The entire table that I was sat at was colluding in the most blatant way.

Two players were extremely aggressive while every other player auto folded every hand, even the bb and sb.

Both of the active players were the top 2 chip holders.

After I went all in with one of the cheater and lost with 10, j while they had lower cards another active player joined the table and had the same thing happen to them.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen honestly. I have it all screen recorded so will provide the team with it if they let me know where to send them.

It’s not unusual to have more than half of the table sitting out early in these tournaments. People often register for freerolls and then forget about them. It gets better once the absent players are blinded out.

2 Likes

Well people are more likely to play aggressively in freerolls, since the two active players were just collecting chips from players that were sitting out hand after hand of course they’re gonna defend that and knock out anyone else that joins the table.

Plus the payout for the freerolls are way to small and wouldn’t be worth the time for a team colluding

1 Like

I was on a table like this and was the second top chip holder on the table and kept going head to head with top chip holder, he was extremely aggressive with his bets. No one else wanted in, and those that did had lower hands, that’s how the “cards fall” sometimes unfortunately.

I eventually went all in with that guy and lost placing 1300 something. :woman_shrugging:

I was on the opposite side of something like this in today’s freeroll, had like 300 chips left then went on a extremely lucky streak winning hand after hand… But around the time that I was in 10th place with ~126 players left to go the poker gods decided I’ve had enough luck and couldn’t get a single.

@HaderJaeger I bet you won’t be be mad or accusing anyone of collusion if it was you that got lucky hand after hand haha

:joy:. it’s because almost half of the people that register for those don’t show up to play. So you have a table with 2-3 active players that raise every hand to just steal blinds. I promise you no one is colluding on a free roll tournament. Lol

2 Likes

No disrespect but this post is comical as hell. I can’t believe you’re this worked up over a free roll tournament. I got 165 place out of 2500 people or whatever tonight and received $1.65 lol. Everyone plays crazy in those cause the only chance you have of making any decent money is final table.

1 Like

If you had the know how or superuser credentials to cheat, why would you do it in a freeroll?

1 Like

Pretty much what everyone else said. People just register for this event, then never actually show up. So for the first half hour or so, on average at least half the seats are just being blinded off. I’ve even been “heads up” at one of these tournaments at the beginning even though there were ostensibly 9 players seated. The FIRST thing I do when I sit down is take notes on which players are actually there. It can often be the case that you are on the effective button even if your position shows you are the hijack. Or better, the SB and BB are actually gone too, so if it folds to you you will auto-win the blinds (assuming you are paying attention).