Question about jackpots

Is it just me but when people hit the big jackpot I can’t hit a good spin to save my life ? Just happen to me on wheels xl somebody hit the Vegas now can’t hit a single line

1 Like

Hey amigo, I know what your talking about. Not only are you out of the running for the jackpot, then all of a sudden the spins get horrible just to add insult to injury.

They want to further crush our will. lol

That’s crazy I just went from $500 crashing down to $50

1 Like

Very disappointing

I hear ya, I put another 150 in and the keno board still wont grant me anything. Its been tough lately. Are you still playing xl?

1 Like

Nooooo I hopped off after that , that just mind blew me haha

1 Like

Try a different game. Don’t play a game thinking it’s all of a sudden going to pay you. Winning tends to happen in streaks. If you’re only losing on a game consider that a losing streak and maybe try a different game. Xl and Keno are notorious for being streaky whether it’s win or lose. Just my 2 cents. Not going to be the same for everybody.

Timing is everything

Some big wins for me lately

2 Likes

It’s probably not real, or maybe it is RTP, but I find when jackpots are huge and I’m betting small, I’ll have bigger line hits and bonuses when a lot of people are pounding $20+ spins.

2 Likes

Agree. Did a 194 experiment the other day, played anywhere from .40 to $5 spins on different games. Did 8 $10 spins, didn’t win nada on those spins. It was just for fun, so no harm done, but the lower bets pay out when everyone going for the higher bets.

1 Like