Sit and go lobby is down

sit n go lobby not working. cant register to anything.

Hey @theupsidedown, we’re not experiencing any issues with the Sit & Go Lobby at the moment - are you playing through our web-client or Poker software?

Are you still experiencing the same error after following the troubleshooting steps listed here?

im on the downloaded client. when i x’d out of it while in sit n gos to maybe reboot it very fast to solve problem when i came back my sngs didnt pop up so i quickly went on phone and mobile version works. but downloaded client is still broken. it keeps saying “tournament you selected does not exsist try another one” and you can see same amount of players have been frozen for 20 minutes now"

this happened in may and i opened up same topic. you said same thing no problem on our end till a bunch of people replied quickly of same issue then you guys looked into it and found problem. its ok no rush. everything always get fixed eventually. im just giving you the heads up right away.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention and know that we will get to the bottom of this. Are you able to view the Sit & Go lobby and do you get that error message when you try to register for any tournament?

Yes i see can lobby. And it just looks frozen like no movement in player counts. Then when you click register it says “this tournament no longer exsist try another one”

I am able to see movement on my end - can you please follow the troubleshooting steps listed here and let me know if you’re still getting the same error?

its fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to hear! If you experience any similar errors again please do come forward. Thank you again.

thank you so much for quick replies. you guys do good work here in this forum

1 Like