Slot machine froze

Hello everyone,

We have received an update that the issue has now been solved.

If there is anyone who is still having issues, kindly let us know and send us a PM HERE

What good does it do me now smfh

I find video proof the best.

I am out at least $52 plus whatever other spin winnings I would have had. How is this going to be made right?

Feel free to look at my account and you’ll see the video is as valid as it gets. Approx time 1240AM Eastern 1/2/21

Video Proof of Issues

1 Like

Any update on this?

@freaksforum I moved your post here as we have some troubleshooting steps above for continuing any bonus spin

Hi Matt,

I have had some technical issues with a night with cleo within the game’s free spin bonus rounds and have not received a reply yet from chat or email. My issue seems to differ because there were no Stuck spins in the bonus rounds, but several winning spins in the bonus rounds were not given the 3X multiplier. This happened today and I opened a forum topic here about an hour ago however I have a pending issue of the same kind with slots.lv and much larger staked amounts when within the free spin bonus rounds. Upon my reading I see these forums are the best way to alert issues as I also have received minimal chat and email help today here as well as previous with slots.lv. I’m hoping you can help me with the issues as from what I’m reading, you’re able to comprehend and communicate greater than the other support channels.

Hi @amorris1k ,

We will be taking a look and get back to you on the updates.

1 Like

Thanks so much Kareem. So far, this forum has replied here and via email more times than I’ve gotten anywhere with chat and email. I’ll be on standby:)