Slots keep freezing up

This is just no fun anymore. Bad enough the slots have obv been tighter for 2 years now. Now you have to deal with freezeups. Almost every time I change my bet size, the slot, not the site, disconnects and I have to reload. Kinda suspicious maybe?
Either way, it’s lost it’s appeal and I’ve been playing here like forever and a day. Used to be a fun site. Now its more like all the dime a dozen D graded fly-by-nighters out to take your money with little to offer in return.

1 Like

Has clearing your cache after this happens helped with it from happening again? What kind of device, browser are you using? when playing, do you have many tabs open or just the site and the slot running at that time?

No
Laptop
Chrome
One tab

Judging by the other complaints on here and my personal knowledge of other players having the same problem, it’s not a new thing and it’s obv on your end. But thanks for the response.
Tbh, the site has really changed for the worse since about Thanksgiving of two years ago about the time RealTime gaming went away and your new slots replaced them.

obviously he’s had to clear his cache before since he’s been playing here for so long.

1 Like

I’ve had the same typical “clear the cache” or “change browsers” or even “uninstall and reinstall” answers from CS since I signed up about a gazillion years ago. They will NEVER admit to a problem on their end if they can help it.

And Matt, don’t get me wrong. Much respect for you and the mods here, but 2plus2 doesn’t equal 4 here anymore, some things just don’t add up right.

Apologies for any delayed response here. Note that on review we don’t see any common issues last night or on the Forum that would be affecting this on our end, and this is usually pretty easy to see as we would have had more reports if there were outages on our side. You can peruse the Forum for a myriad of previous updates and issues that we’ve reported were ours in the past so if there were any issues they likely would have been reported. (None of them seem to be based on freezes when changing bet size) We are currently looking into an issue with some CPU usage and perhaps this is related.

However, in a case like this where one player is having an issue and there are no other reports it is much more likely that this is an isolated problem from your end, so we do need to look into what could be causing the issue here. If clearing cache and trying different browsers hasn’t worked, is this happening on multiple devices? Can you possible get a video recording or screenshots showing that this happens every time you change bet size?

I reported it to you Foster a week ago in a PM

@danesduns This was over a week ago and you simply advised there was some freezing issues. Are you saying this is also happening specifically when you change bet size? Again when having common issues on our end we generally receive a large amount of common reports at the time which simply isn’t the case here that we’re seeing.

Again if someone could provide a screenshot or likely video recording of this as well as the specific games and timeframes it is happening we would be able to escalate and review with our Technical team.

Same thing Keeps happening to me it’s making me angry I have to keep refreshing the whole page